[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No matter how much you lift, you will never be this alpha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: images (8).jpg (21KB, 386x381px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
21KB, 386x381px
>>
File: avgirishmale.png (29KB, 210x278px) Image search: [Google]
avgirishmale.png
29KB, 210x278px
Excuse me, but isnt that exactly why that dude became an alpha? From how often he lifted?
>>
>>41796934
Take Arnold's body and give it to a 4chan autist who regularly posts on /b/ . What do you think how much pussy will he get?
>>
>>41796934

Millions of people have lifted, but 99% of people can only name Arnold and maybe The Rock.

Arnold was always an alpha. He became who he was by being a lion and getting what he wanted.

>wanted to do bodybuilding...becomes Mr. Olympia
>wanted to do acting...becomes Terminator
>wanted to politics...marries a Kennedy and becomes governor of California
>>
>>41796977
i have a far worse body and get pussy so probably tons. Women are far more autistic than men, for god sakes boys they are bascially men without testoterone stop being intimidated
>>
>>41796906
does he have finger in her puss?
>>
File: 1490323558715.png (343KB, 356x403px) Image search: [Google]
1490323558715.png
343KB, 356x403px
>>41796977
unstoppable rape.
>>
>>41796998
Actually, Arnold always wanted to be an actor. Bodybuilding was just a stepping stone for him since he was 14. Nigga was determined as fuck.
>>
>>41797008
Most people don't think like you. I used to have social anxiety but then changed my mind set and everything was different. I guess lifting also played a part in it as it boosted my confidence cause I knew was I stronger then the dude in front of me and there was no point of being intimidated.
>>
>>41797064
Yup.

>>41797008
You're right they are.
They oft make sex and interacting with them a lot more difficult then it has to be.
I don't mean that in the I'm just horrible with women, I mean that a lot of women treat me in a way that makes dealing with them kind of tough.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.