[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Routines for Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: gf routine.jpg (170KB, 652x808px) Image search: [Google]
gf routine.jpg
170KB, 652x808px
Anyone have advice on making routines for women? Pic related is a routine I made for my GF. She’s been training for about a year and a half now. She says that she wants to work on her lower body more and increase her squat, but power lifting is not her goal or intention. She has a pretty decent bench for a girl already so I have here alternating bench with incline DB press week to week. My idea was to have day C be like a conditioning day where she could work on athleticism and break up the monotony. Once she fails on 3x5 for squat and bench I have her switching to 1x5.

She tends to store fat in her arms/upper body more so than lower body so I don’t have her directly hitting tri’s and bi’s.

Did I miss any body parts? Should I think about including anything else? What are other anon’s experiences with women’s NATTY lifting? Should I secretly inject here with HGH to make her T H I C C. Should I crush up Anavar and put it in her food?
>>
>routines for women
what does that even mean? why can't she follow your programme?
>>
SL or SS your choice
>>
>>41796932
Women need to train completely differently from men. Their alien biology causes their muscles to turn VEINY AND HUEG if they even look at a dumbbell wrong, and their bodies mysteriously convert piles of dry salad (and nothing else, really, I swear, omg) into pounds and pounds of fat.
>>
Women should do OHP, rows, and 20 different leg/ass lifts.
>>
>>41796932
She can, I was look to get input from anons to see if I overlooked anything. Maybe if I'm lucky someone that actually lifts will look at this thread.
>>41796954
She's beyond that.
>>41796970
Women aesthetics=/=male aesthetics. Are you retarded?
>>
>>41796900
High rep, moderate weight.
Mostly lower body focused with miner strength training for her upper body. Mostly just chinups bench, maybe have her do calisthenics for her upper body only.

Never force her to go to failure unless you're pushing her yourself.

Some strength training but nothing like the SS fags/gymshills, tomboys, creepy ass loser bitches who think that all women should look like men say.

Remember women can handle high intensity exercise and unless they are completely untrained will probably never see doms like men do.

PS women's menstrual cycle is a MAJOR factor in how they perform or even want to perform in the gym. Keep that in mind.

If you want more info then look up lyle mcdonalds talks on women lifting and look up how men who train women have noticed when it comes to working out.
>>
>>41796900
What EXACTLY is the SPCEFIC goal of your girlfriend?
With out this information we can not tell if your exercise selection is specific enough or not and if it empo? All I see at the moment is a random upper lower with a “conditioning”day” (conditioning for what?) How is the periodization? How do you enable overload the different phases? How do you manage volume and intensity and fatigue management over the duration of the program (phases)? Will there be a peaking phase necessary? Etc….
>>
>>41797237
Did you even read the OP? CAN you read? I detailed the majority of those things, the rest you should be able to infer.
>>
>>41797050
>Women aesthetics=/=male aesthetics

Women look like disproportionate freaks if they neglect training their arms, as you inexplicably insist on her doing.
>>
>>41798614
>Inexplicably
>Explained in the OP
Confirmed for retarded
>>
>>41796900
My gf started with some bullshit girls routine with a bazillion accessory excercises and progression with new exercises each week. Basically garbage.

I kept making progress and eventually she switched over to doing stronglifts 5x5. She's doing pretty well so far.

Tbh I don't think accessories are any good for beginners, men or women.
>>
>>41799171
Agreed but she's not a beginner.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.