[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mirin thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: mirin.jpg (50KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.jpg
50KB, 640x425px
tell us stories about when you got mired
>be at swimming pool
>playing some volleyball and football
>been lifting since 6 months at this point with decent results
>group of stacys are watching us playing shirtless
>a few of them knew some of my friends as it turns out
>hang out together for the rest of day, nothing special happened
>later we leave all together and I take the bus with one the stacys
>blonde qtpie with 7.5 and nice tits, but I barely talked to her
>leave our friends and head to the bus station together
>as soon as we are out of sight she gets the biggest smile on her face and comments on my body, we start talking from there and get to know each other
>she is extremely friendly, compliments me and is always laughing, but autismo me didn't got the hint
>things continue like in the bus until I had the show her something on my phone
>while I show her, she grabs me arm and presses her whole body against mine
>finally realise what she was up to and get boner as reaction
>manage somehow to not spill the spaghetthi, ask for number and date
I fucked her a few times, but nothing more happened. Anyway, that's the first mirin I got after I started lifting.
>>
>>41795797
>be doing warmup sets for squat
>work up to my working sets 3x5 @ 270 lbs.
>2 younger looking college kids behind
>keep looking at them because I take long rests
>think they are trying to work in or something
>hit 270 for 5 reps struggled for the last 2
>kid gives a nod and awkward thumbs up after I rack it
were all gonna make it
>>
>lifting for a few years now
>swim for cardio, it's easier on the joints
>qt is swimming laps in lane next 2 me
>whenever I look at her underwater she is looking at me
>I finish my set and go to the ledge to grab my water bottle
>she is there fixing her swim cap
>she looks over and says "you are keeping your head too low in the water, I'm surprised you've been able to swim as much as you have like that you have good cardio, look in front of you more
>"th-thanks y-you too"
>she gets out of the pool and says, enjoy the rest of your swim, as she towels of her tanned toned body.
>I swim 1k meters effortlessly thanks to her tip.
>>
>be /fit/
>be depressed
>when girls mire i feel shit.
>>
>>41796068
Who is senpai?
>>
>>41795797
what does he have to 'mire?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.