[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on lifting at maintenance and recomposition /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: alphadog.png (47KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
alphadog.png
47KB, 350x200px
Redpill me on lifting at maintenance and recomposition /fit/
>>
recomp takes 100x longer to get to your goal physique than cutting and bulking. this applies even if you are beginner.
>>
>>41795245
What is recomposition?
>>
>>41795261
Should I be at an already low bf% to properly bulk?
>>
>>41795276
Staying more or less at the same weight but losing fat and building muscle at the same time
>>
File: Trumper_777870_6011330.jpg (67KB, 442x618px) Image search: [Google]
Trumper_777870_6011330.jpg
67KB, 442x618px
>>41795304
Nah, that's bad imo. Just cut hard and when you're done clean bulk like a champ.
>>
>>41795245
Recomp is much faster and efficient on the juice
>>
I tried recomp for a year or So, it's slow but it does work and you don't have to stick to a crazy cutting diet which helps mentally. Bulk/cut cycle is still better in my opinion though
>>
Dirty bulk + PSMF > bulk and cut desu
>>
File: progress overall 2.jpg (564KB, 3048x1188px) Image search: [Google]
progress overall 2.jpg
564KB, 3048x1188px
I tried to attempt recomping when I lost the weight originally and basically its fucking shit naturally because progress is so hard to measure in the gym, because not being at a surplus means 50% of the time I felt like I was performing worse than my last workout, then I'd have a great workout and think it was awesome, then the next workout would be dog shit etc.. its just not a good way to feel like you're making progress, and it leaves you obsessing over the mirror which isn't healthy.

Anyway, as the pic shows, I decided fuck it, and went real (sensible) bulk mode over the course of a couple of years, and it gave me good results.
>>
>>41795455
OP here I am currently about your 170 DYEL state and my goal body is more or less what you are now. What are your stats and lifts ? Also good job
>>
File: 1475631504496.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475631504496.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>41795245
Big waste of time. I regret doing """recomp"""
>>
>>41795292
Yes.
>>
I am sort of attempting it OP by not really stressing my diet other than eating healthy and according to my hunger. Noob gains are sort of kicking in but I am aware that its going to take a whole while. Body is visibly changing but weight stays roughly the same. Would reccomend if you are paranoid of getting fat/exfat/not willing to put on much more bf.
>>
File: muscle_ups_beach.webm (1MB, 264x480px) Image search: [Google]
muscle_ups_beach.webm
1MB, 264x480px
>>41795487

5RMs are

OHP - 75kg
Bench - 110kg
Squat - 130kg (this I neglect too much, mainly due to my job being so leg intensive)
DL - 220kg (helped by my long arms)
>>
>>41795585
Those are really good even higher than what I am aiming how long did it take you and do you suggest any specific program that worked for you ?
>>
>6ยด1
>190lbs
>complete dyel
If I do starting strength at a deficit, will my lifts progress? I still have newbie gains to go through.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.