[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck diet and exercise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3927.jpg (58KB, 555x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3927.jpg
58KB, 555x388px
I've been on a diet and exercising for 7 days in a row and guess how much weight I lost by eating nothing but an apple, 1 bottle of water, 1 WeightWatcher lunch and 1 weight watcher dinner a day and running 2 miles each day?
ZERO FUCKING POUNDS.
I went from being 256.8 to 256.6 after SEVEN FUCKING DAYS WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF DIET AND EXERCISE IF IT DOESNT WORK!
>Inb4 m-muh muscle building!
I haven't been fucking DOING muscle building exercises, only Elipictal running
>inb4 it's only been a week
So if consuming 3k calories a day keeps me at 256 and only 800 calories a day keeps me at 256, why am I going to starve myself when I can eat delicious food instead?
>inb4 body is adjusting
Hmmm, I recall countless /fit/ threads stating "it's all about what goes in vs what comes out". Well, boys, I've been consuming a mere 800 calories a day for a 256lb 27 year old, where is my weight loss?
>>
Stay fat bucko
>>
This is why I never trust /fit/
"It's all about WHAT you eat!"
"It's all about HOW MUCH you eat!"
"You need to diet AND exercise!"
"It's all about how many calories you burn a day!"
/fit/ never believes that you can diet and exercise and still not lose weight. They don't believe in disorders that prevent you from losing weight. They just think fat people are fat because they eat nothing but junk food and are lazy when the reality is they have a disorder that they CANT help.
>>
>>41793589
This is probably b8 but fuck it. Firstly you're most likely calculating your calories wrong and you probably aren't burning any calories with real excersize I've personally made diets and work out routines for many overweight men my last client lost 80 lbs this year with a simple cal in vs cal out plan if it isn't working for you there isn't a sudden change in the laws of physics you're simply not doing what youre supposed to eat less excersize more
>>
>>41793589
(You)
>>
>>41793589
How many shits have you taken this week? Bigger or smaller than normal? What consistence?
>>
>>41793607
>>41793667
>calculating calories wrong
What a fucking retard, I just said in my OP what food I've been eating a day. I'm not eating things and not listing them, otherwise I'd have no one to blame but myself.

>>41793678
Certainly less than before I started this diet and exercise.
>>
File: 1490977507141.jpg (58KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490977507141.jpg
58KB, 400x300px
>>41793589
>>
>>41793589
>>41793657

Probably bait, but I'll talk.

You can say what you want to say, but there's already information in your post that shows you haven't listened to the advice here.

Mainly, your body is going into starvation mode because you're a hulking fat fuck that basically just stopped eating one day. You're going to start getting faint and passing out.

>inb4 it's only been a week

Sorry but the real world isn't 4chan. Your complete lack of patience shows a really poor attitude - which is why you aren't going to get fit in the first place. You can't expect results in 7 days. You shouldn't even expect a noticeable difference at your size within two months. Even if you just quit eating - you wouldn't see those kinds of results in seven days.

Also,
>I haven't been fucking DOING muscle building exercises, only Elipictal running

you didn't read the sticky.
>>
>>41793589

Then simply die, fatty
>>
>>41793736
"Mainly, your body is going into starvation mode because you're a hulking fat fuck that basically just stopped eating one day. You're going to start getting faint and passing out."

Please read my OP.
>inb4 body is adjusting
"Hmmm, I recall countless /fit/ threads stating "it's all about what goes in vs what comes out". Well, boys, I've been consuming a mere 800 calories a day for a 256lb 27 year old, where is my weight loss?"
>>
Congratz you fat fucking piece of shit you ate only 800 calories a day, enough to fuck over your fasted state but not enough to not fuck over your metabolism and hormonal profile. Its no wonder you havent lost any weight.

Im happy that not only you ar fat but you are impatient egoistic and a moron.

Stay fat fatty mcfat face
>>
>>41793780
It only took you a week to give up, you were never going to make it anyhow. It must be so vindicating to make a self fulfilling prophecy come true. Enjoy standing in judgement of everyone that succeeded where you failed, for however long your elephantine heart pumps the gravy you call blood through your hamburger clogged veins.
>>
>>41793780
If you dropped it in a week, then you deserve to be fat, you impatient fuck. This is the exact reason why I hate fatties so damn much. I used to be fat, and I fucking WORKED for it. I busted my ass through diet and exercise and from being near 300 lbs, I'm at 195 and muscular. It wasn't done in weeks, it wasn't done in months, it was done in years.

Most likely bait, but you disgust me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.