[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so if you attempted to find your max on a lift by doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: received_10158902177935002.jpg (24KB, 457x469px) Image search: [Google]
received_10158902177935002.jpg
24KB, 457x469px
Okay so if you attempted to find your max on a lift by doing 5/3/1 but underestimated yourself and it ended up more like 5,3,2,1,1,1 would you try again the next week and use that weight instead or just log what you got there? I feel like the double and extra two singles took away from my max but I'm not sure. Weighted chins by the way, I know some lifts are more heavily impacted by warming up to your max too long/heavy than others.
>>
>>41791791
Nigger wtf are you talking about? How to attempt to find a max with 5/3/1? That downs the even make sense. Plus it's a month long cycle how the hell are you adjusting shit week by week? And either way that program sucks ass. Do a 4 day TM split.
>>
>>41791838
Not the program, nigger. Remember context clues from elementary school? Use them
>>
>>41791907
Ok now I'm even more confused you stupid nigger. You're maxing on weighted chinups? And why are you doing 5/3/1 reps to find a max? Are you saying those were your warmups? This is stupid dude and so are you.
>>
>>41791791
531 is not a way to find your 1rm, it is a way to train that uses percentages based on your 1rm. If you want to find your 1rm either use a peaking program that has you do specific sets x reps for 6 weeks, with a deload week in the end and a heavy singles Saturday, or just calculate it from an online 1rm calculator based off your heaviest recent triple or 5rm.
>>41791838
There is literally nothing wrong with treating chinups as a barbell lift.
>>41791907
You are very confused and have many misconceptions about how programs, 1rms and your body works. You don't get to be rude to others yet, he is trying to help. You have much to learn. Don't be arrogant.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.