[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jokes aside, how do you get rid of a bubble butt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1451985312207.jpg (17KB, 393x374px) Image search: [Google]
1451985312207.jpg
17KB, 393x374px
Jokes aside, how do you get rid of a bubble butt?
>>
>>41790884

This board is specifically for the formation and appreciation of big butts. Pls leave.
>>
>>41790884
Man or Wewman?
>>
>>41790903
Man, but skinny.
>>
>>41790911
Then what are you waiting for?
Post that chit!
>>
>>41790884
Girls love guys with a nice ass, why would you want to get rid of that?
>>
>>41790911
In all seriousness though, if you don't have a high body fat percentage, then you are just working those muscles more than the rest of your body. Work the rest of your body to make it less noticeable if you want, but people like big butts. If you do have a higher body fat %, then having more fat on your ass is just genetics. You cant lose the fat in just that spot, so if this is the case then just do cardio to lose fat.
>>
Why would you want to get rid of it?
>>
>>41790966
>>41790989
You people are insane, you look like a faggot, it's feminine, girls liking it is a myth. Just no.
>>41790978
But will cardio really help me lose fat down there? Just to ascertain
>>
>>41790966
>>41790989
Girls do not like big asses on men, never has any girl said otherwise. Stop deluding yourself and lose weight.
>>
File: IMG_3662.jpg (78KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3662.jpg
78KB, 640x632px
>Mfw 9% BF with bubble butt
>>
>>41791099
>Girls do not like big asses on men, never has any girl said otherwise.

I've personally heard at least 2 dozen women say they either like my or some other guy's big ass.

You know it's the driving force behind the dick, right?
>>
I've got an ass many woman would be envious off. To bad i'm a man. Doesn't help that i have anterior pelvic tilt too (hollow back appearantly) so i'm seeing a physio to see if i can improve that. Physio (female) litteraly said 'well you've sure got a lot of musclature in your glutes'. So any improvements probably wont be so noticable?

Part of it is fat for sure but not a lot. I guess i'm at 15-18% bf. If i flex em i barely feel any fat.

Could it be daily sprinting to work on a bike that caused it?

How can i train my legs without squats and lunges/stepups or DL or any other exercices that target glutes a lot?
>>
>>41791099
Back when I played baseball girls would come out to the games just to see the guys in baseball pants (as king of the betas they'd tell me all about it) chicks dig man ass
>>
>>41791099
*donald trump voice*
wrong
>>
>>41791177
said nothing about them not liking ass, I said they don't like big faggot ass.
>>
>>41791028
Yes, cardio will help lose the fat down there, but you may not actually end up losing booty size because of gained muscle mass. If you want to just generally be smaller, try endurance training instead of only strength training
>>
>>41791175
Pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>41791175
want to know too
>>
>>41791235
>>41791272

Pics or i dont have a big ass? I'm at work now so you'll have to take my word for it. As for my physio she was just agreeing i have a big as in a kind way.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.