[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much saturated fat should I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Signs-Of-Low-Testosterone.jpg (45KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
Signs-Of-Low-Testosterone.jpg
45KB, 500x483px
How much saturated fat should I get?
>>
>>41790730
Why don't you just google it faggot
>>
>>41790730
Wait so too much testosterone makes you at risk for prostate cancer but also too little?
>>
>>41790744
Lots of conflicting info and I wanted /fit/'s take you rude lout
>>
>>41790730
The problem with vegan and vegetarian is the difficulty in hitting the correct saturated fat target which should be very high (mine is 150g). In fact, it's impossible to have a high fat diet, perhaps medium, but either way very high in carbs.

Pervasive carb intake means occasional or frequent high insulin spikes, which eventually lead to insulin resistance. Insulin is extremely damaging to the whole body. It causes inflammation, resulting in cholesterol being required for repairs. That's just one side effect from high insulin.

You can never ever ever get fat on a zero carb diet. No carbs mean no insulin mean no chemical mechanism to increase adipose tissue. Fat consumed cannot be taken up as adipose tissue. But excess carbs will, because that's insulin's fucking purpose, and it should be left as an emergency reaction not a day to day event!

Plants are deficient in certain nutrients. Meat, especially raw or rare red meat, is a complete provided you eat high fat. No B vitamin deficiency!

I am a carnivore only. I eat nothing but meat, fish, eggs, and cheese/cheese/butter. No plants. Less than 5g carbs a day. I never have insulin fluctuations, no energy spikes, I can skip meals without getting hungry. Sugar is revolting. I drink water only.

Eat like a predator, not the prey.

For those willing to dig, read up on the Bear from the Grateful Dead. He did zero carb, as above, for 47 years. Read his diary, and research for yourself.

I'm not aiming this at vegans or vegetarians. I respect your choice. But for those curious at a rather unorthodox idea in today's age, read and try yourself.
>>
Don't take this as criticism, but the programming offered by the USDA is not gospel.

Fruits, especially modern fruit, are large and sweet and absolutely loaded with fructose. Fructose is a very difficult sugar to digest as it can only be metabolized in the liver, and there's a price be paid for that in phosphor, higher insulin, and nuking your leptin supply. More leptin means you stuff your face more, leading to more insulin, and repeat.

Saturated fat is what the body runs best on. Poly oxidizes rapidly and turns into free radicals. Better have that vitamin C supplement. Mono.. better but omega 6 is not terrific. Saturated is stable and will not oxidize in your body. The metabolic reaction for saturated fat is efficient.

Eating a fatty cut off steak will generally get you that 80/20 split. That's all you need. And contrary to popular belief, fiber isn't required. Just more toxic carbs.
>>
>>41790831
>have to eat liver, brain, testicles to stop vitamin/ mineral deficiencies
>will still probably get them anyway
no thanks desu
>>
>>41790837

you should be shot for spreading this much disinformation
>>
>>41790831
You eat like a predator & not a prey yet you could barely survive high intensity exercise for more than 1 1/2 hours .
Fat is the single most fucking useless nutrient , just getting around 30g total fat a day will be enough to get everything you could get from it .
>>
>>41790831
Just by what you typed I know you are one of those Zerocarb retard , look at all the fucking testimonial & interview on those sites , they all look like fucking weakling , you can tell none of them do more than 2 hours of exercise a week , they're not muscular , they're not lean , not athletic , they're all fucking retarded ex-obese who struggle with food and removed the most important macro for exercise from their diet .
>>
>>41790831

This is what you get for coming to /fit/ for diet advice, OP
>>
>>41790748
people get prostate cancer after the age of 30.
except they were wanking like crazy, before the age of approx 45. since sex is normally a hormonal exchange.
>>
File: img_1314.jpg?w=584&h=779.jpg (280KB, 584x779px) Image search: [Google]
img_1314.jpg?w=584&h=779.jpg
280KB, 584x779px
>>41791171
>>41790831
https://zerocarbzen.com/2017/05/23/zero-carb-interview-elaine-anderson/

Here you can see your average "predator"

Zerocarb / Lot of meat / Low carb is not followed by big burly Men who love meat & are manly , it's always Obese nu-male & obese women who struggle to lose weight the conventional way and turn to a diet where they remove 95% of the food diversity we currently have .
>>
File: andrew-scarborough-3.jpg (68KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
andrew-scarborough-3.jpg
68KB, 720x960px
>>41791184
Here , you can see another person who eat like a predator , rawwwrr , I love meat & organ .
>>
File: image51.jpg (136KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image51.jpg
136KB, 576x1024px
>>41791198
Another predator, 8 month of eating like a predator will give you this level of manly .
>>
File: 03-05-14-21.jpg (69KB, 707x694px) Image search: [Google]
03-05-14-21.jpg
69KB, 707x694px
>>41791204
6 years into eating like a predator and "she" give you this look .

FFS they look even more sick than your average vegan
https://zerocarbzen.com/2015/04/30/my-first-four-months-on-zero-carb-by-esmee-la-fleur/
>>
>>41790831
>>41790837
this is some kino pasta
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.