[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6:30 am 1x oatmeal packet 1x toast 1x coffee 5 pm Fruit cup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-06-06-11-04-00.png (699KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-06-11-04-00.png
699KB, 720x1280px
6:30 am
1x oatmeal packet
1x toast
1x coffee

5 pm
Fruit cup

6:45 pm
3 tacos
1/4 cup korean melon
Handfull cherries
1 orange

How good is my eating habit? What can i do to fix it?
>>
Are you trying to eat 800 cal a day? Are you a woman? are you insanely fat and trying to crash your metabolism with no survivors?
>>
>>41789902
Male 5 feet 11 inches
220 pounds
Trying to loose weight and gain muscle
>>
>>41789869
>1x oatmeal packet
>1x toast
>1x coffee
why two grains? cut out toast, odds are it's carb profile is trash tier next to the oats you eat.
also, next to no protein. but that may be irrelevant to your needs.

>5 pm
>Fruit cup
>6:45 pm
>3 tacos
>1/4 cup korean melon
>Handfull cherries
>1 orange
so no lunch? k I guess if you can deal with it, may not be good for you metabolism though. seems like a lot of fruit. and what exactly is in your "3 tacos"?

in general, depending on what you do daily, seems not good. lots of sugar, little protein, no fuel for most of the day and then a giant spike in food/blood sugar at night, and not much veggies
>>
>>41789920
What is your ideal diet for someone who is trying to gain muscle and loose weight
>>
>>41789916
>Trying to loose weight and gain muscle
you can't, really. you can, at best, maintain your current muscle mass unless you have never been physically active for most of your life. at certain point you won't be able to gain any more muscle due to lack of calories.
and to maintain that muscle mass, you need protein, as much as you can get (.8grams per lean pound of body mass aka muscle is the baseline). and there is no fucking way you are getting that protein in the one meal you eat a day that has above 20grams of protein in it (your dinner). and I'm guessing you don't use chicken in those tacos but ground beef. which is more calorie dense and can have fewer protein in it than chicken.
so basically, you are utterly fucking up. read the sticky, read some shit on foods, and read up on how the body works at the basic levels.
>>
>>41789869
Where is the fucking protein?
>>
>>>41789972
Havent really had any. Im a total retard when it comes to dieting
>>
>>41789947
greek yogurt, eggs, chicken and lots of it, spinach/spring mix, cottage cheese, fish, brussel sprouts, broccoli, peas, and various fruits but keep it to one typer per meal. eating a shit load of fruit in one sitting is not good for your blood sugar levels.
also, eating less at one end of the day, and then piling it on at the other is not good. balance mother fucker, do you know what it is?

I'm in a very similar spot as you. Here is what I typically eat
>multivitamin and fish pill, 4 eggs, 28g of either cheese or bacon added to eggs, some sort of veg like carrots/broccoli/sprouts, one cup of greek yogurt, and some sort of fruit like apple/banana/grapes/orange in the morning. generally comes out to 600-750 calories and 50+ proteins
>lunch: chicken salad, cottage cheese, and fruit. usually not a full serving of spinach/spring mix simply because 85g of that shit is a lot of fucking stuff to fit in my belly. boneless skinless chicken breast, usually like 250g of that, cherry tomatoes, italian dressing or some other low cal dressing (fuck ranch). if I am feeling fancy I will add extra veg to salad like chopped peppers or mushrooms or something. usually don't since I have to make lunch quickly.
>dinner: I like to eat fish, pork, or beef as main protein for this meal. I do this just because I don't want to miss out on nutrients via eating the same shit for multiple meals like yogurt/cottage cheese/chicken. usually just one side of veg, sometimes two. sweet potato, corn, and the already mentioned veggies from before are the usually ones I eat for this meal. usually not any dairy in this meal due to pork/beef being too high in calorie to allow it. also don't eat much grains due to that too, not doing keto or anything, just can't fit it in. this can cause energy problems, so you may have to stick to fish/chicken to fit in carbs.
I typically end my days with right around 1950-2050 calories and 150+ protein.
>>
>>41789869

Too many carbs and sugar, skipping lunch, and nowhere near enough protein.

Read the sticky to learn about eating good wholesome foods with a good macro nutrient profile.
>>
I just read the sticky. My food intake is all fucked up.
>>
>>41790105
here's a tip: buy a food scale. you can't eye ball shit.
measure everything you eat. even if the label says some bullshit like "4 slices is X calories" not every slice weights the same as the 4 they used when they made that label. I have literally never weight up 2 slices of bread that weighted what the label (2 slices are 56g as an example) said to be true. weight everything and then calculate exactly how much that amount of food is or else you could be missing hidden protein or calories. It may not be much with each item, but it adds up. Eating an extra 100 calories can fuck up everything you are trying to do if you do it day in and day out. At the end of the week with doing that, it could easily add up to entire meal's worth of calories you thought you didn't eat.
>>
>present year
>not doing 5 sets of 5 Oatmeal
>only doing 1 rep of Oatmeal every day

You're never gonna make it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.