[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this diabetes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: diabetes.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
diabetes.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
So I've been experiancing weird symptoms lately

>been feeling more tired over the last few months ( although i take alergy medication where fatigue is a side effect)
>Yeast infection on dick
>today and yesterday I've felt this weord mixture of hungry and, like the energy from the food dosen't getninto my body

Am i being paranoid /fit/?
I dont feel extra thirsty, jist hungry, and i dont urinate more than usual.
Should i worry?
>>
>>
Doubt it's diabetes. Get your blood sugar tested and find out.
>>
>>41786541
>been feeling more tired over the last few months ( although i take alergy medication where fatigue is a side effect)
>>Yeast infection on dick
>>tweord mixture of hungry and, like the energy from the food dosen't getninto my body
HIV/AIDS. Sorry bro
>>
>>41786541
Most likely spaghetti cancer
>>
>>41786541
doesn't sound like it. Yeast infection on your dick just means you're a dirty dude. Get your blood sugar checked but unless you're super thirsty and pissing a lot, I wouldn't worry about it.

t.Type 1 Diabetic for 20 years
>>
File: IMG_3792.jpg (18KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3792.jpg
18KB, 231x218px
>>41788036
>tfw used to get dry throat and thurst + pissing all the water out at my heaviest before i lost weight and quit sugars

Holy shit bullet dodged
>>
File: 1497141107374.jpg (6KB, 174x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497141107374.jpg
6KB, 174x250px
>>41788131
Yes you did, diabetes is fucking awful. It would honestly be better to get something like really severe cancer and go quickly than be a diabetic who doesn't take care of themselves. Seriously, I had some rough spots as a teenager and am recovering now from a period of poor care, but God help those poor fucks who just don't know when to care.You just slowly fall apart, losing everything - toes, fingers, even your penor.

Even then as a type 2 there is still time to turn back. Tfw type 1 and I will never see a cure because the pharmaceutical industry is the devil.
>>
File: 1473649880066.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1473649880066.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>41788168
Damn dude, all the best to you
>>
>>41788168
Diabet 1 of 9 years here, the losing shit wont happen to me if I take good care of my shit, right?

Cause my A1C is perfect according to my doctors. Thing I'm most afraid of is losing my sight (like damn you lose the ability to do atleast 95% of the things in life or more)
>>
>>41786541
Might be HIV brah. Serious
>>
>>41788168
Are you kidding me? Are you aware that diabetes type 1 use to be a fucking death sentence...

There is a cure..it calls new pancreas. Your immune system destroyed your previous one. Once neo-organs become accessible in 15-20 years there will be a "cure"
>>
>>41788505

Fellow type 1 here. Unless you let your A1C stay in dumb fucking ranges and never take insulin (like ketoacidosis style 250+mg/dl daily BG) then you'll be fine. And you're a /fit/izen too if that makes you feel any better. I know someone's grandpa who's type 1, is currently 83, has never actively lifted and is still fine and healthy.
>>
>>41788562
Most people who get a transplant have their body straight up reject the thing or deal with other terrible consequences. I'm well aware that one can treat it, I was saying that it would be better to see someone who just doesn't care for themselves to die quickly of something else than rot while they are alive.
>>
>>41786541
You probably have Hypoglycemia. I could eat a fuckin whole box of twinkies and my blood sugar can barely go up to 100. Your gonna have to learn to regulate it.
>>
My sister got type one.
I am trying to train her for netball.
Any thing I should be worked a bought when it comes to training and losing fat.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.