[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make hair grow faster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
/fit/
Do you have any tip to make hair grow faster?
>>
Time under tension
>>
Eat a ton of shrimp shells
>>
Use a lot of conditioner
Don't use shampoo every time you shower
>>
>>41785580
Yeah, don't cut it and have some fucking patience.

>>41785620
This is good for hair health but it won't make it grow any faster.
>>
>>41785580
>Long hair
>2017
>>
>>41785586
This is actually true
>>
File: b9403613b285fe9379bd4d06a30e3be8.jpg (261KB, 800x1237px) Image search: [Google]
b9403613b285fe9379bd4d06a30e3be8.jpg
261KB, 800x1237px
>>41786109
In the age of undercuts, buzzcuts, top knots, and all the other boring gay shit long hair is truly the patrician choice IF you can pull it off.
>>
>>41785620
Don't use shampoo period. Conditioner when washed out is enough to remove dirt and nasty shit on your hair. The oil stripping that shampoo fucks it up, and even with conditioner it doesn't repair it all the way.

Strict nopoo is a meme, but washing every couple of days with conditioner is sufficient.
>>
>>41786202
That's bad advice, you'll look like a greasy metalhead if you don't shampoo, especially in this heat and if you workout often.
>>
>>41786247
If you shampoo every day or a few times a week, your scalp produces more hair oil to compensate for it constantly being stripped away. After a couple weeks, your scalp normalized and stops producing so much oil. It'll only look greasy for a couple weeks because of the adjustment period, but there are options to help reduce the bad look in the meantime. I haven't used shampoo for almost 2 years and get complimented on my hair fairly often
>>
>>41786185
Only Jason Momoa, Roman Reigns, Chris Hemsworth and Brock O'Hurn can pull it off. Sorry but we facelets would look like shit with long hair.
>>
Does finasteride really permanently fuck up your dick and make it impossible to pop a boner? I'm losing a lot of hair due to stress and slight malnutrition from vyvanse use (using it for law school, one more year). I've read hair loss from amphetamine use can be corrected to a degree through minoxidil and will eventually get a hair transplant (and clone that shit when it hits market) but would like to supplement with finasteride so long as it doesn't remove my cock's functionality
>>
>>41785580
b-vitamin and biotin
>>
>>41786756
You don't need to be a chad to pull off long hair. If you have good hair genes (not growing a jewfro, not overly oily, good hair line), have a decent jaw, and are not some eldritch horror among men, long hair will look fine. More people can pull it off than they realize
>>
nizoral shampoo
>>
>>41786756
They all look better with shorts hair

Roman Reigns is the only human being who look "better" with long hair
>>
>tfw I can grow a lush afro, but corporate fags consider it "unprofessional"

Welp undercut/fauxhawk it is.
>>
>>41789280

Fitting in to corporate culture sucks anyways. It's better to be a poorfag with a low-prestige yet comfy job than it is to make a meme 5-figure salary by kissing some dickhead's ass every day..
>>
>>41789471
This anon speaks the truth.
>>
>>41788986
>They all look better with shorts hair
Categorically false. Momoa's short hair looks oddly feminine
>>
>>41788088
it's been a month since i'm on fin and i'm still faping at least one time per day.
>>
>>41788088
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/news/canada/2013/04/16/canadian_men_in_class_action_lawsuits_say_drug_they_took_for_baldness_has_left_them_impotent.html
>>
>>41785580
Hgh
>>
>>41785580
actual reply:

-take a hair skin & nails supplement, usually they're overdosed with b vitamins and perhaps a couple other things you're deficient in

-get 8 hours of sleep every night

-shampoo and condition only once/twice a week, rinsing your hair is usually enough until it starts getting noticeably greasy

-avoid bingeing on alcohol, will deplete vitamin stores and stunt growth
>>
>>41785580
>long hair
It's not 10 years ago.
Get an undercut if you want to keep it long
>>
>>41790422
10 years ago was 2007, when short hair was just coming in again.

Undercuts are about five years old.

>Ugly beta cunt.
>>
>>41785580
You can't. It will grow at the pace it does as long as you take care of it. For that search articles for hair care. They're most for females, but if you want healthy long hair those are good places to learn stuff.
>>
>>41785580
Holy shit my time to shine

What you need is Mane & Tail horse shampoo and conditioner. I shit you not this stuff is amazing.

>6 bucks a liter
>smells pretty good (gender-neutral)
>conditioner makes my hair feel like fucking cotton candy

And the big money maker, makes your hair grow faster. Normally I grow hair about 1/2 inch a month. This stuff has made me grow to the tune of 2/3. Last cut my hair to about jarhead level in January 2016, 17 months later I've got hair over 12 inches long. I swear up and down by this stuff m8
>>
>>41790597
And if you're black?
>>
>>41786356
Oil by the way, which contains dht
>>
>>41790639
I don't have experience with being black so I wouldn't be able to tell you what Mane & Tail is going to do to your hair

But if you decide to Michael Jackson your way into whiteness anytime soon, I can tell you exactly what's gonna happen, and that is silker, smoother, longer, healthier hair.

Srs, I think the last two still apply no matter what kind of hair you have.
>>
>>41785580
Get trims often. Been growing my hair for about 4 years now.
>>
>>41789826
Holy shit, he went from Chad Pussyslayer to regular Chad.
>>
>>41790597
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>41788088
I've been on it since October and my dick still works fine. On the other hand it hasn't done shit to stop my hair failing out.

Thinking about giving minoxidil a try to at least stop it thinning for a few more years.
>>
>>41790597
what type of hair have you got and which shampoo did you use?

https://www.iherb.com/search?kw=Mane+%27n+Tail
>>
Vitamin - A
>>
>>41789826
wtf is that cringe reply. Looks are always somewhat subjective but he looks more masculine and better on the right. You are "categorically false". Jesus these fgts on this board get worse from day to day
>>
>>41795801
No he doesn't, cocklover. The look on the right creates a more elongated facial appearance which takes away from the masculine jaw width. The longer hair brings out his jawline more, thus improving that masculine feature. I'm not saying he's an ugly cunt with short hair, but I am calling anyone who thinks he looks worse with long hair a blind retard
>>
collagen supp probly
>>
>>41789280

haha dude what the fuck sue them for cultural discrimination are you a god damn moron
>>
>>41788986
>They all look better with shorts hair

Kek, hairlet delusions.
>>
>>41796228
back to lookism fggt
>>
>>41790639
dude if you're black you should already know about this fucking shit you dumb cunt ,it's all the rage with black women now when they wanna grow their hell natural and make it look extra good,my sister and all the women in my family use it
t.black bot
i can't believe you didn't know this man it's like our hair version of cocoa butter,legit works miracles
>>
>>41796299
>t. balding jawlet
>>
File: hairlets.png (706KB, 960x548px) Image search: [Google]
hairlets.png
706KB, 960x548px
>>41795801
sorry hairlets, long hair is the future
>>
>>41797485
>>
Long hair will be a fad for a short year and then it'll be something else.

I don't know why people follow these trends, but gotta keep up with the Jeffersons, I guess.
>>
>>41797524
>Long hair will be a fad for a short year and then it'll be something else
It's been en vogue for the last 5 decades, at least in the West. The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>41785580
anyone tried biotin?
>>
>>41797502
wtf
>>
>>41785580
Everyone in this thread is retarded. There is nothing you can do OP.

Only thing you can do slow it, through illness, extreme stress of direct damage to the head (trauma or chemicals)
>>
>>41788088
Give it a try man. Huge psychological component to the whole propecia "ED". Most men losing their hair and desperate enough to use medication to delay it may be suffering emotional distress around the issue and subsequent loss of libido.

I've used Finasteride for the last 6 years. Got a HT and life is fucking bueno.
>>
File: Luxurious Mane.jpg (280KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Luxurious Mane.jpg
280KB, 800x800px
>>41797524

Considering hair only grows at around 6-7 inches per year and is a bitch to maintain for the first 2.5 years before it can sit comfortably in a ponytail thus allowing one to be less than fastidious and still look decent, nah. Won't even go fad. Most men chicken out and cut after 9 months, and those are the ones who want it bad now.

t. guy who's growing his hair out naval length for the second time.

That fuckin 9-18 months stage is the worst. So hard to not look like a dufus and can't tie it back = Year of the beanie hat.
>>
>>41799398
>t. guy who's growing his hair out naval length for the second time.
Holy shit. Why so long? My hair is about an inch and a half below my collarbones and I can't imagine going for longer
>>
yes, a lot of onions and oysters
>>
>>41790597
My friend who uses Mane and Tail constantly has the best fucking hair I ever seen. Prefect hairline, long, super thick, not too curly or straight, it's just right. Girls compliment him on it all the time and go ape shit when they touch it. I never seen anything like it. After i started using it myself my hair started looking sooooo much better.
>>
>>41799470

Have good hair, I love it and it's one of the few hair styles that looks good on me. Pulls the right amount of attention, normies and fellow misfits alike say they love it. For women who like guys with long hair, that niche is worth all the hassle. Finally, it gets me seasonal work as an extra on TV shows like Vikings.
>>
>>41799548
Where can I get it?
>>
>>41799551
>Finally, it gets me seasonal work as an extra on TV shows like Vikings.
Mirin. My hair has been a detriment for some roles for me, but I mainly do stage work so I'm sure that's an impact. I won't go back to short hair unless I absolutely need to, but I think I've reached my personal length limit. Gotta learn how to braid this shit
>>
>>41799601

>Gotta learn how to braid this shit

It is my dream to find some worthy woman to do this for me on a semi-regular basis.
...Also it is the only way I could have long braided hair in general public and still feel secure in myself.
>>
>>41799745
I don't want a full braid which I think is the problem. With more hair to hold onto, it's easy to manipulate. But smaller braids like pic related are much trickier to try and do
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.