[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be shut in for five years >quit drinking and get fit >tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: fugg.jpg (74KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
74KB, 1920x1080px
>be shut in for five years
>quit drinking and get fit
>tinder success
>start plowing a girl
>She's nice and i like her but not interested in gfing her
>we're both moving away from each other
>I'm suddenly terrified of being alone
>all of those pre-fit feelings are coming back

Oh my god can we ever really escape ourselves? I am awfully hard on myself and even I will say that I've made some dramatic, profound changes to who I am, but down at the bottom, are just stuck with this shit?

God fucking dammit.
>>
File: 1496186870864.jpg (112KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
1496186870864.jpg
112KB, 500x749px
>>41784813
If you can overcome 5 years of manga and Vidya and a drinking addiction by becoming fit and finding a woman, you can overcome this.

I believe in you anon. We're all gonna make it
>>
>>41784946
Teh sexual thrill of it is so commingled with the tenuous assurance of companionship that I can't really separate the two. She just sent me a nude selfie and I was at once aroused and relieved.

While I like hr as a person and enjoy talking to her, she likes ot drink a lot and will fuck strangers off of tinder. i have no interest outside of a FWB arrangements. i don't know why I feel this way.
>>
>>41785133
Because she's a whore for pumping and dumping.
>>
File: 1445975383791.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445975383791.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>41784813
>>quit drinking and get fit
>>tinder success
>>start plowing a girl
literally how

I'm so shit at being social when I'm sober

I'm pretty sure I can count the number of times I've had sober sex on my hands

pretty sure if I ever get laid sober again I'm gonna goo in less than two
>>
File: 2.png (4MB, 1917x1183px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
4MB, 1917x1183px
You'll be fine anon

You can ascend
>>
>>41785463
I'm still pretty bad at socializing with girls. I basically put all the pieces in place on snapchat by sending her pics of my body, then went to her house, chit chatted a bit, then asked if she wanted to fuck.

My social life is otherwise nonexistent, save for a dinner wiht one or two friends every six months or so.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.