[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting abs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (84KB, 1769x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1769x614px
I've started to do 100 sit-ups every morning to try and get some abs. No results yet, don't expect any, since I only started yesterday. Are 100 every day enough to get abs? Don't want big manly ones, just enough to be existent. Any advice?
>>
You need low body fat for visible abs retard
>>
>>41783458
You'll have 99 problems, and lower back will definitely be one
>>
File: 1486136499207.jpg (40KB, 355x417px) Image search: [Google]
1486136499207.jpg
40KB, 355x417px
>100 sit-ups every morning to try and get some abs
>>
lurk moar faggot
>>
>>41783463
This

Abs are done in the kitchen m8
>>
So it won't work? Thanks for letting me know to stop now before I'm in too deep. I've never bothered to get /fit/, so I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.
>>
>>41783458

Dragon flags, ab wheel, planks, and diet.
>>
>>41783511
>so I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

read the sticky.
If you want abs, you need low bf.
If you want to make your abs and obliques more pronounced, you also need to hit them with proper exercises like

cable crunches
Pullovers
Russian Twists
Hanging leg raises
- Weighted/Not weighted
Cable woodcutters
v-ups
Ab wheel
Planks
dragon flags
figure 8s
Windshield wipers
>>
>>41783463
Well yes and no. If you want a 6pack, you need low body fat. You can still see usually the top 4 but at least the top 2 if you're on the lower end of healthy male bf, that's 12-13%. Of course you need to have big abs for that though and that means strength training, not endurance.
>>
>>41783511
Dont do SS
>>
>>41783458
Abs are done in kitchen mostly, but stop sit ups. Do bicycles, flutterkicks, side flutterkicks, spiderman walks, and planks, maybe some yoga or hindu pushups all in one sitting to build up your core. Make sure to get some lowerback exercises in there as well. Itll take time but youll get there.
>>
>>41783625
/thread
>>
>>41783458
listen up OP you phag.

Abs are just like every muscle, and they need to be constantly worked harder to get stronger. Sure you did 100 today, but you should do 101 tomorrow. and the day after 103. You need to keep adding to it. I'm sure you'll soon have massive abs.

You don't squat 20kg each time, you add more weight. Similarly, you need to increase your workouts or theres no point.

Its like taking a step forward on day one and then the rest of the time just hopping in the same spot. Yea, you've taken a step forward - well done. But you aren't fucking moving, you aren't any closer to the other side of the road and theres a fucking car coming OP. Stop standing hopping around in the same fucking spot or that car will flatten you. and you know what that cars name is OP? Life.
>>
>>41783625
This.
>>
>>41783587
Your numbers sound like bullshit. I'm at 18~ bf and can see the top 4 abs clearly when I lean back and the outlines of the bottom 2 under good lightning and an empty stomach.
>>
>>41783625
What about cable crunches?
>>
>>41785245
20% body fat and if I tense you can easily see the top 2, and with lighting and after a workout you can really see all top 4.
>>
>>41785280
Im 25% and you can see my top 4
>>
>>41785271
Ive never done cable crunches desu. If it works then do it. Im not sure how it is on your back. I like the cable woodchop though
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.