[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binge thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7081.jpg (85KB, 544x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7081.jpg
85KB, 544x870px
Hey guys
I don't normally binge, but last night was the end of my cut, and I got hihh and binged on like 6k Cals. I RARLEY ever binge eat, so I don't want to hear the shit about it being a disorder that needs addressed, it only happens when I smoke weed on a cut which happens so very little. Anyway, I feel like shit and was wondering if scientifically speaking, if I ate like nothing today, and throughout the next day through in cardio while still eating at a slight deficit, would the excess calories be burned off? Thanks
>>
>>41783337
Buddy, its the end if your cut and you ate a fuckton to celebrate. Don't worry about it,j ust hop back on your diet asap and forget it didn't happen, you will be fine and life will go on. Plus, unless you ate like 2 large pizzas and 3 packs of poptarts, I doubt you really hit 6000 cals.
>>
>>41783430
I ate a very large amount, I used to be fat so eating a lot isn't an issue. It just feels sucky to finally get where you want only to get high and fuck it up massively. I guess you're right though
>>
it wont't really be an issue dude. Since the cut was a "long term event", your muscles were probably glycogen starved, ESPECIALLY if You were lifting. So it won't make yyou instantly fatter, and the next time you feel like binging, remeber how sucky you felt now.

With retrospect to behavior, sometimes going a LITTLE over maintanence can e good for cuts. Keeps your metabolism running.

Whenever you ARE binging on junk food, take your time and chew it SLOWLY. one slice of pizza should take 5-10 mins.

Honestly, just forget about the binge and continue normal diet.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.