[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bulking macros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: fridgeeeeeeee.png (147KB, 301x438px) Image search: [Google]
fridgeeeeeeee.png
147KB, 301x438px
So Im going for a long bulk, my cut ends at

2500kcal, 170g protein/67g fats/285g carbs

I aim to gain shit ton of weight, ended at 93.5kg

I do powermeming and at 6'4 im skinny at 205-212 lbs. What should my macros be including that ~200 protein works bad for me (skin start itching) and I need to eat shit of ton of carbs beacuse strenght not aesthethics are goal
>>
>>41782621
Eat big to to get big
>>
Id like to start at

3000kcal

170/83/390

add 50kcal each week

opinions
>>
>>41782687
If you cut at 2500 and bulk at 3000 what is your TDEE? I prefer bulking with at least 400 cal surplus. I would definitely increase protein intake if you are truly trying to gain strength.
>>
>>41782901

I can tell beacuse I never followed macros on bulk before, only on cut

compared to what I ate before cutting I might hit even 5k
>>
>>41782621

Nigga go for at least 3500kcal if you cut at 2500.
My bulk starts next week at 3800, all shit included (cardio,)
>>
>>41782941

I calcualated and on 3500 I would use

30%/20%/50%

is this good? Plus I might have fucked up with proteins on cut starting with to low carbs to much proteins, but can It be this 30% proteins is to big for me? Should I go for 20-23%?
>>
>>41782965

Try to hit that, but you dont really need that much protein and it can be hard to get that. IF you manage to do so, no problem but dont think it'll be easy to eat 1050kcal of lean protein
>>
>>41783920

putted in 205g proteins/86g fats/481g carbs

mantain until i stop gaining weight on it or add 50kcal a week?
>>
>>41784090

Ok, this is all just based on my personal experience and I am no expert on the manner so please excuse if you look like shit in two months.

I personally like upping the fats, since fat keeps you full for quite some time. I discovered that processed simple sugars are much worse than fats when it comes to staying somewhat in shape during a bulk.

So Id say up the fats, cut the carbs. I like to aim for something like 30%/30%/40% but as said, its hard to meet.

Will start my own bulk next week, so if youre getting fat be assured that I share your fate, buddy
>>
Is there a rule of thumb when raising your calorie intake?
>>
>>41784163

Eating a lot of fats makes me sleepy, and I need to preform as most I do is squats/weightlifting movements/some ohp and bench + some dumbell complexes to stay in shape

I feel full energy of energy from carbs and sleepy + slow after fats, so choice is ovious here for me

tell me how you progress, when you stop gaining weight you add calories or you just add each week? Im for a long bulk
>>
>>41784263
I never stalled on 4k. I start with 3.7 or something and then just jump straight to 4 if I feel low on energy or anything. But to be honest I am mostly just right over the week. Some days are 5k feasts and others are almost normal. Just make sure to get enough the day before heavy lifts.
>>
>>41784236

Dont know any. Just eat a PB jelly sandwich if you start stalling
>>
>>41784304

gottcha, so I could stary right away no lifting day 3500, lifting day 3800 and up to 3700 off day and 4000 lifting day
>>
>>41784333
Yeah Id say so. And mind that I am talking about clean bulking, right?
>>
>>41784357

My clean to not clean foot ratio is like 70/30% or even 80/20%

eating clean but if friends want to go out i will eat fucking pizza
>>
>>41784411
Yeah bro, doing it right. But if you throw these things in, dont worry too much about the progression. Just keep the lifestyle.
I do my shit the same way. Sometimes visiting my family for a great dinner or going out with my GF.
Dont get too autistic about it all, not during a bulk.
Save the energy for when it comes to cutting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.