[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planet Fitness Hate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (38KB, 575x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 575x277px
You've been hit with the Lunk alarm you fucking animal. Your kind isn't welcome here. Get fucking lost but have a slice of pizza on the way out.
>>
How is that thing working, there's a decibele meter or there is a button that snitches push?
>>
>>41782435
Only been there once but was "corrected" with the lunk alarm 3 fucking times. Apparently there is some faggot at the front desk that zaps you.
>>
There is nothing wrong with planet fitness as long as you don't go there. I fucking wish I had thought of the idea to charge fatties a shitload of money to keep them the same weight while still giving them the good feeling of having done something. Planet fitness is not responsible for the fatties not looking the proper diet and exercise.
>>
>>41782358
I personally don't have anything against PF, the fact is, there machines are really smooth and it's a good place to start. I do have problems with the fact thats they don't have dumbbells over 60 Lbs. (If I recall correctly) and they replace barbells with smith machines...

I would also argue that the hyper masculine 'lunk' culture is bullshit. That being said, PF isn't a gym for serious lifters, it's a good place for a novice individual who is intimidated by a 'lunk' to start.

At the end of the day, serious 'lunks' get annoyed with novice weightlifters to simply hog equipment. I believe PF is positive because it gives peoples who normally wouldn't work out an outlet, while keeping them out of the way of serious lifters.
>>
Is this pizza all you can eat?
>>
>>41782512
Brilliant, really. As if they care about some angry "hardcore" lifters. How people actually get emotional about PF is beyond me
If you do, its time to reevaluate how you live your life
>>
>>41783347
Nice post. Seriously, it's nice to see something positive and non-vitriolic about PF. And I think you're dead-on it's clearly not meant for the average /fit/ poster so I don't see why they get all up in arms about it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.