[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to feel young again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

I'm only late twenties but my hairline started receding a bit and it has made me feel like an old man and sent me into a depression. Best ways to start feeling young again?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (57KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
57KB, 500x395px
>Went bald at eighteen
>Started shaving my head with a razor
>Stopped giving a fuck what people think
>My life improved dramatically.
>>
I started receeding at 19. Hardern the fuck up
>>
By not being a gigantic pussy who gets all bloobloobloo about their hair.

t. 24 and been balding since I was 21

Get over it.
>>
>>41782274
Replace 'eighteen' with 'twenty-one' and this is literally me.
>>
>>41782274
Wish I could be this brave
>>
>>41782286
The first moment of pure bliss after shaving your head when you can feel every whisp of wind is worth it.
>>
>>41782274
shaved head isnt gonna work if you are an ecto-skeleton with an alien headshape
>just shave your head and transform into ex professional diver and high fashion model alpha jason statham
>>
>>41782319
Then maybe start lifting before all your hair falls out?
>>
>>41782319
>Giving a fuck what people think
You're never going to make it anyway.
>>
>>41782260
start pinning test
>>
>>41782260
Eat a whole sleeve of oreos and play as much diablo 2 as you can before mom gets home
>>
Forget what people think just love yourself!

t. electronic hippy
>>
>>41782479
I seem to be saying this every spare minute I get on here, but fucking this.

On week 4 of my first cycle. I feel 16 again.

My friend group is around 30-18 (I'm 28) and while we've always rubbed along fine despite the age rangr, I've noticed some of the older guys/girls are noticeably feeling the effects of 10+ years of heavy drinking and hard drugs. While it also helps that I've never been a big drinker or drug user, I'm definitely more in line with the younger end of our group these days when it comes to energy, stamina, and confidence.
>>
>>41782934
ive been seriously considering this. only downside being that it will accelerate my balding even more
>>
>going bald
>try to style patchy hair, looks like shit
>shave head bald
>skull is lumpy, looks like shit
>"just shave it man, you'll feel better"
Fuck off, I just want my hair, bald doesn't look good on me.
>>
>>41783081
op here. maybe hats are the answer. just find a non douchey baseball cap and wear it all the time
>>
>>41783081
>going bald
>"Fuck off, I just want my hair"

I want Emma Stone and Taylor Swift to agree to have a three way marriage with me and to sire my children. It's just not in the cards, and we both have to accept these things.
>>
>>41783099
I know I can't change it now. But when I have more money and the various hair cloning techniques finally get out of clinical trials. I'll be the first one in line to get back what I lost.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.