[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IBS and lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1120.jpg (20KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1120.jpg
20KB, 620x330px
Does anyone here have any experience in lifting with IBS? I used to lift but got out of it about a year ago and in the meantime I developed moderately bad IBS. It basically prevents me from drinking milk at all (sorry mr rippedtoe) as well as some other stuff that I'm trying to figure out. Have any other /fit/izens with IBS managed to make it? What are your diets like?
>>
>>41776782

Yes, I have a horrendous case of it and a lot of stuf I have to do to manage it. But every case is different so that won't help you.

The wisdom I can give you is that yours is going to be unlike anyone else's, and what works for you may not work for anyone else and vice versa. Stay safe but keep an open mind and trust that if you're putting in legitimate effort its going to pay off eventually, even if it pays off differently.

Good luck.
>>
I get IBS when I don't workout and lose gains. I quit lifting for 2 years and developed it. I became overweight and stopped exercising. I believe my IBS is accompanied with anxiety. Exercising balances my body out so I started again last week.
>>
>>41776782
'IBS' is a catch-all term that doctors use for when your digestion is fucked up, but they have no idea why (and can't be bothered to figure it out or aren't good enough at what they do to figure it out). Even gastroenterologists usually can't be bothered.

Try eliminating foods from your diet that aren't 'organically' grown, especially WHEAT. The reason why isn't that 'organic' is anything magical or shit like that, it *is* because non-organic foods (especially WHEAT) are literally drenched in Roundup (herbicide, contains GLYPHOSATE, which is toxic as fuck), there's residue of it that persists even after processing and baking, and it will fuck you up especially if you're sensitive to it. BTW they also do this with corn, oats, beans, and I hear sugar cane, too. It's done just before harvest because somehow it increases the net yield. Try that for a month and see if things improve.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.