[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I doing wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
Just entered snap city like an hour ago. I'm dumb, but am I rounding my back? I was only able to record the first rep, but I heard and felt a pop in my lower back on the 3rd rep and have pretty bad pain right now. Pretty sure my form got even worse on the later reps as this is the heaviest I've attempted DLing. Filesize too big and I'm retarded at making webms so:
https://my.mixtape.moe/hfwgzp.webm
>>
Anyone? I would like the not repeat the same mistake in the future so any input is welcome.
>>
First of all, go to a Physical Therapist or Chiro (preferably both) and get it looked at.

Second of all, your form on the DL could improve, in terms of lift-off, SQUEEZING the chest UP till it's uncomfortable can help even out the lumbar and thoracic parts of your spine.

Lastly, a trick I use to help flatten the back and engage the lats more is think of pulling the weight with your ring finger, idk how this works but I feel more recruitment from the lats when I do this which helps take some of the weight off of my lower back
>>
File: kk.jpg (84KB, 533x660px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
84KB, 533x660px
>>41776127
Just pull you pussy
>>
>>41776933
I scheduled an appointment with my primary care physician tomorrow. I don't think I've been engaging my lats hardly, and chest could go higher since I thought that would hyperextend my bad when I think you're supposed to have a neutral one.
But I'll try again and try and adjust my form. Thanks for the help.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.