[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: dead hunter.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dead hunter.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
I think I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I have such little energy and sleep for 12+ hours and am still tired when I wake up, then take naps during the day as well.

How can I get energy? Energy drinks don't work as well as they used to.
>>
>>41775461
stop all caffeine, all stimulants, stop them all. you're becoming resistant to them and your body is basically relying on them. you need to detox and it won't be fun.
>>
>>41775508
Don't think that's it actually because I've stopped drinking soda and all caffeine including energy drinks for at least 2 weeks because I'm too poor at the moment.

But before that I still had very low energy and the energy drinks weren't working very well. I mean I'm sure there's some truth to what you're saying but I don't think it's the cause right now.
>>
>>41775548
oh then i have no idea man hopefully someone can shed some insight. your best bet is to do some research on your own if you can't afford the doctor.

some things that help pretty much everthing, though, are:

eat healthy
drink clean water
get sunlight
exercise
masturbate less
meditate 10-30min a day
stay away from social media, tv, mainstream music and all other trash entertainment

i dont do all these all the time but when i do i feel great
>>
>>41775461
Have you been tested for sleep apnea? I was experiencing fatigue and slept around eleven hours a day. I went to my doc and they tested my heart rhythms while I slept. You should check it out.
>>
>>41775461
inject test

if you're a pussy go ask your doctor for it, if you're not eligible

inject test

you're welcome
>>
>>41775602
Meditation is boring shit.
>>
>>41775461

Have you lost weight unexpectedly?
Excessive sweating during sleep?
>>
>>41775461
Take a week off of the gym.
>>
I thought op pic was some fucked up armadillo dick for like 15 seconds
>>
>>41775461
sleeping more than 8-9 hours can make you feel tired as well.
Having a consistent sleep schedule will help. This will help with your body's circadian rhythm and hopefully return your endocrine system to normal.
Also, it may or may not have something to do with diet as well. I am not so certain on nutrition part of this topic though.
>>
>>41775508
>detox
found the SwoleLeft
>>
Also, check you blood values. I was in the same spot you are, found out it was hipotiroidism. How is your appetite?
>>
More water, supplement b12, try to go to sleep before midnight and wake up at 8-9am.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.