[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're never too old!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 4

File: julio.jpg (55KB, 446x650px) Image search: [Google]
julio.jpg
55KB, 446x650px
Let's settle this once and for all: you're never too old to begin a new life.

I wanted to answer to another /fit/ditor but the thread was closed when I tried to post. That's why I'll make my own post with my own experience:

I was 34 when I said "fuck it."

I'll always remember this day. I was going back to work and I used the stairs to go up. I stopped in the middle, I was breathing heavily and said to myself "fuck it, I'm not human anymore, I'm too old for this shit."

And that's how I started a 2 years path from walking 10 minutes every day, running, lifting my fat ass with bodyweight fatness, lifting some weights, eating healthy (which is cheaper that eating random crap), swimming, losing 60 pounds in the process, and now I'm punched in the face 3 times a week by huge tattooed bros who I love and hug after each sparring session (still no homo though).

That guy from the other thread (and all those who lurk and hesitate), you're young, I'm proud of you, do it and change your life!
>>
File: Haircuts-for-Older-Men.jpg (42KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Haircuts-for-Older-Men.jpg
42KB, 500x750px
>>41774358
th-thanks
>>
>>41774358
To be honest, if you ever think you're "too old" for physical activity, you're wrong.

My Sister's bloke recently started lifting again recently, and he's mid 40's. Went from an overweight fatty to looking pretty fucking good.
>>
File: once-upon-a-time.png (491KB, 905x1280px) Image search: [Google]
once-upon-a-time.png
491KB, 905x1280px
>>41774358
>tfw going to be 27 this year and feel father time breathing down my neck

I just want a GF at this point in order to decide if a family is for me or should I just work on my career and become sugar daddy mode.

Fuck it, Im asian anyways.
>>
File: 1497297308215.png (72KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
1497297308215.png
72KB, 226x263px
>>41774358
>Be me
>29 years old as of last week
>Got my blood work today
>Turning 30 next year
>Workaholic, bad life choices
>Health workup is really bad and I'm at risk for heart failure soon
>I will try to lose weight and keep myself on track
>However, the nail is in the coffin already
>Rescheduling my appt with a doc
>I need clarification I will live at least until 35
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.