[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dnp/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: dnp-pills (1).jpg (32KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
dnp-pills (1).jpg
32KB, 564x423px
day 21 of 500mg + 250mg

went from 222lbs to 205.0lbs

not using any supplements other than ephedrine 3 times at an unknown dosage once per day.
>>
You fucking fat shit you're gonna gain it all back as soon as you come off.
>>
>>41773963
doubt it since i eat sub 1000 calories a day and have been for the past 6 years

but w/e sweaty
>>
>>41773991

You have been eating under 1000kcal daily for 6 years? Did you start at 900lbs or something?
>>
>>41774010
I just don't do shit all day. I was at a constant 170lbs 6 foot 1.
>>
>>41774021
also i was a lanklet but that's my aesthetic
>>
>>41774033
>>41774021
also there's no point in me lifting anyway because I have the figure of a woman.

I've been told by women that my body looks like i have XXY chromosomes, but I had it checked and I don't. I have child bearing hips
>>
Post a pic of yourself.
Stop tricking newbs into thinking people who do this shit look good, because I guarantee you look like utter shit.
>>
>>41773932
>at unknown dosage per day?

I don't get it, so you just have some form of ephedrine but don't know if its X mg?

Day 4 of cycle.
Day 2 at 500mg.

Kind of excited to see the gucchi results. Looking to go from 195lbs to 175.
>>
>>41774218
Yeah. The ephedrine came off of AB in black packaging with no label at all (it's illegal in Europe and can't be bought over the counter in any pharmacy like in the US for some reason). And it was back in January when I initially bought the DNP and ephedrine, so I have no info any more.
>>
>>41774271
Did you like the ephedrine with it?

I know I saw that one wordpress guide states hat eph was good for helping to mobilize fat. Yet the two other guys I know who did it previously didn't use it and still lost crazy weight in 21 days.
>>
>>41774291
DNP doesn't give a shit man, you could be trening and clenning hard, or you could be completely natty otherwise; DNP will rip fat off of you in the most brutal fashion a drug can.
That's why it's so dangerous, people think that if they don't use it with anything else they'll be fine, then they end up ODing and dying in a pool of their own yellow sweat.
>>
>>41774271

Illegal in Europe? Europe is many countries you spazz it will not be illegal in all of them or even most of them
>>
>DNPing for what?

Why does nobody in these threads post pictures of themselves?
Because they are weak disciplined bad diet faggots who look terrible.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: 1496088330554m.jpg (71KB, 1024x716px) Image search: [Google]
1496088330554m.jpg
71KB, 1024x716px
>>41773932

DNP is literally roids tier in terms of effectiveness. if you take 500 mg daily there is basically no way you could possibly avoid losing weight unless you are intentionally feeding yourself as much as you can. if you combine it with a good cardio routine (DNP increases BMR, AND also increases calories burned through exercise), then you can get impossibly fast results, like 1 lb of fat a day...

but the thing is, "impossibly fast results" is not the same as "impossible results." you can get the same physique with patience, without using DNP. it's not like roids, it's not going to make you leaner than humanly possible.

I fear many noobs will just take this stuff, lose twenty pounds in a month, and then gain it back the very next month, because they're still noobs.

or take too much and die.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.