[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So fit How can a poorfag get /fit/? Pic unrelated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1494528797246.jpg (308KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1494528797246.jpg
308KB, 1280x853px
So fit
How can a poorfag get /fit/?
Pic unrelated.
>>
Am I really a lost cause
>>
Probably by staying active and preferably doing some lifting, even if you're unable to bulk and gain size lifting will still make you """"""fitter"""""".
Not much to it, just don't be lazy
>>
are you fat or skinny?
>>
File: 1496458997011.jpg (128KB, 831x639px) Image search: [Google]
1496458997011.jpg
128KB, 831x639px
>>41772485
Bodyweight Fitness
Google "You Are Your Own Gym"
>>
I did bodyweight exercises until I was able to afford some dumbbells from Craigslist.

The only thing I bought prior to that was a $20 doorway pullup bar.

I did bw squats and eventually lunges with a heavy backpack. I did single-leg Romanian diddles with the backpack. I did pushup variations instead of bench. I did body rows by disassembling the pullup bar and laying the bar across two end tables which were uneven in height, so i switched directions each work out to compensate. I did that until I could do a real chin up. I then wore the backpack to chin. I laid myself over the back of my couch to do press ups (like a handstand, but my lower half supported by the couch) instead of OHP, then I would press the backpack for max reps. I also got the P90x cardio routine for free and did that in my bedroom. Just the amount of moving the furniture around in my place helped.

I was super Auschwitz weakling at the time, from emerging from crippling depression in which I laid catatonic in bed for weeks at a time.
>>
>>41772485
See if your gym has a discount for low income people like mine did and I get chicken and eggs pretty cheap when on sale so I can still make gains
>>
>>41772485
Depends what your definition of fit is. By normal standards you can get fit just by doing bodyweight exercises and getting enough protein
>>
How much does gym cost where you live? I'm pretty poor myself living in a shithole country and I've bought a month membership for 12 bucks if I convert, maybe I don't know shit but by far the only flaw is an abscence of a corner for warming up so I occasionly almost hit people with my long arms.
>>
>>41773062
Thread reeks of shitpost, answer this at least OP
>>
>>41773062
This

If youre fat you don't even need to go to the gym to get in better shape
>>
File: 1481608686216.jpg (55KB, 547x413px) Image search: [Google]
1481608686216.jpg
55KB, 547x413px
get a manual labor job

>no longer poor
>good fitness base
>more than enough money to no longer have it limit your fitness
>>
>>41773400
Not OP but I work a manual labor job and it doesn't pay shit and actually kills my gains because I can't afford enough food to stop losing weight
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.