[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 21 years old too late to turn your life around?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1497233870914.jpg (164KB, 551x491px) Image search: [Google]
1497233870914.jpg
164KB, 551x491px
Is 21 years old too late to turn your life around?
>>
No it is not too late start right now and do not procrastinate
>>
>>41769978
29 is
>>
Yes, after you turn 21 an internal system in your body locks you in place forever. After that its impossible to change your body or personality
>>
>>41769978
Yes it is too late, you better get used to it.
>>
>>41769978
it depends how fucked you are
>>
Is 25 too late for dubs
>>
>>41769978
Your life has barely even started you fucking git.
>>
I hope so. Maybe then my brother will finally kill himself.
>>
>>41769978
15 is pretty much the cut off age for life improvement, sorry mate.
>>
>>41769978

Only if you're a girl
>>
No it's not. You can stop posting frogs, I believe in you.
>>
>>41769978
If you don't have abs by 12 it's over
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>41769978
It's never too late, it just gets harder with time. Start now, don't procrastinate, whatever you do. We're all going to make it
>>
>>41769994
I wish that were true.
t. 20 year old and feel good about my body/self in general.
>>
>>41769978
Everyday when you wake up you should think for five minutes and about how you want to turn your life around. Write down a plan with concrete, manageable steps that ultimately lead you to your end goal. At the end of the day cross off the things you accomplished. Have longer term goals that build off your short term targets. It's never too late to turn your life around, but it gets exponentially harder the longer you wait.
>>
>>41769978
Self improvement is seriously not that hard. It's all about the approach. Similar to diets, everyone starts then quits after a short time when they aren't noticing results. If you stick with improving yourself it will happen. Just take it in baby steps. Any more details on what you're trying to change so we can give more advice?
>>
>>41770013
yes
>>
I'm 36 and starting a completely new career scared as fuck but gonna make it
>>
>>41769978
With that attitude, yes it is.
>>
File: dVQEgWr.jpg (187KB, 774x950px) Image search: [Google]
dVQEgWr.jpg
187KB, 774x950px
pic very relevant
>>
>>41770034

What'd your brother do?
>>
>>41769978
>So, when Caesar read about Alexander’s life, he burst into tears. Perhaps the more ambitious of us ought to cry with him.

>“His friends were surprised, and asked him the reason of it. ‘Do you think,’ said he, ‘I have not just cause to weep, when I consider that Alexander at my age had conquered so many nations, and I have all this time done nothing that is memorable?’”

Alexander was in his 30s when he created his empire. Caesar was in his 40s before he achieved anything particularly noteworthy. What's your excuse?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.