[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you boys tried it? Did nothing for me. Was i scammed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: NOW-00147-5.jpg (240KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NOW-00147-5.jpg
240KB, 1600x1600px
Any of you boys tried it? Did nothing for me. Was i scammed?
>>
>>41766724
Yeah it's a very subtle effect, but noticable if you're an anxious person.
I take it with when I consume caffeine, usually a 2:1 ratio of L-Theanine to Caffeine
>>
>>41766724
>Did nothing for me

You never know if something works or not by guessing

Do you get monthly blood work?
>>
File: IMG_1334.png (541KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1334.png
541KB, 700x700px
>>41766724
Take it with caffeine. You'll notice it. Or you'll notice the lack of crash on the way down from the caffeine, rather
>>
>>41767272
I've tried it with caffeine didn't notice a thing. I don't even use caffeine because it also doesn't have an effect on me (have done 500mg and barley felt it). Do you think its connected?
>>
>>41766724
Have used it fair bit. When feeling really anxious/stressed. Several hundred mg and more chilled in 5mins.
>>
>>41766724
All supplements are unregulated, untested memes.
>>
>>41767479
/thread except for phenibut from liftmode, legit developed a small time habit, it will get you smashed fo real niggaz
>>
>>41766724

hair loss
>>
>>41767633
Ive tried phenibut as well i didn't do a thing.
>>
>>41767669
dont do the reccomended dosage, do a tablespoon i used to bang h and coke, im not a fag, phenibut is legit
>>
File: sipcountry.jpg (139KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
sipcountry.jpg
139KB, 500x661px
>>41767399
Yes. Definitely. Theanine is something you use to counter a symptom, like an analgesic. If you don't have a headache or whatever, you're not going to feel the effects of a painkiler. Similarly, if you don't feel the effects of caffeine, including the crash, you're not going to feel the effects of the theanine.
>>
>>41767760
Thanks for that. Makes sense
>>41767691
Alright ill work my way up to a tables spoon and nasty effect from a dose that high?
>>
>>41767786
Don't mess around with phenibut. Do your research. Stick to the recommended dosages and don't take it to often. There are serious side effects if you're not careful.
>>
>>41767691
>>41767669
I'm seconding this anon
>>41768182
I have some bad experiences with phenibut. Just stay away.

I have to admit phenibut will make you feel amazing but it's so easy to overdo it. You build up a tolerance amazingly quick.

At a certain point, I was doing 5 grams a day which I combined with alcohol. I know that's sounds dumb as fuck but it's a subtle downward spiral.

When I stopped taking it, I suffered from withdrawal symptoms. I felt like garbage for a whole week. It was like the worst hangover imaginable. I also got auditory hallucinations while trying to sleep.
>>
>>41766724
what is it supposed to do?
>>
>>41768182
can confirm, the only thing to follow on the bottle is recommended usage frequency, do not use more than 2 times per week, tolerance builds fast, withdrawals for me felt like alcohol/benzo withdrawal, angry, felt like shit, and had minor shakes constantly. Using a big dose every one and a while is fine, i would advise not smoking pot with it, it was like administering rohypnol on my self, in and out of consciousness for hours.
>>
>>41769333
lol I got "the fear" from Phenibut WD. It's a great drug but can ONLY be used 2 times a week.
>>
>>41767669
>>41767691
Phenibut addict here. Don't take a tablespoon, that is a FUCKLOAD

Take 1.5 grams of you're using the lift mode phenibut, it will more than enough
>>
How is phenibut for parties. I don't drink for reasons. But i hate going to parties completely sober.
>>
>>41771610
It's better than nothing. But if you take a lot of phenibut, you can drink two beers and be wasted
>>
>>41767691
No you should be fucking careful with dosing Phenibut
>>
>>41769333
>>41770679
>>41770820
>>41770854
I've got a bag of phenibut and I've taken about 1g a few times but felt nothing. What is it supposed to do? I know it's supposedly good for social situations, does it have no effect apart from that?
>>
>>41766724
>Was i scammed?
100%
>>
>>41767691
Lol what's good how much clean time faggotron?

H here
>>
Will L theanine help with the crash from pre workout? Should I take it at the same time as my pre, or when I get done lifting ? Thanks lads
>>
>>41766745
If you're a sipper and tolerant to caffeine that ratio will not be any good. Go 1:1 or 2:1 the other way. If you're not a sipper than go back
>>
If it worked it would be banned by WADA which I doubt it is.

Work harder, take Cardarine, take EQ, take EPO, take Test
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.