[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POSITIVITY THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6340.jpg (136KB, 750x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6340.jpg
136KB, 750x880px
Share some good things that happened at the gym today /fit/. Or, if nothing good happened at the gym, something else :)

I benched 185 (1 rep) for the first time, so it's been a good day!

>also my significant other is the bench
>>
>>41766135
I think I'm finally getting stronger. All my lifts are starting to go up.
>>
>>41766147
Whatre u lifting now
>>
File: IMG_20170423_212240.jpg (76KB, 700x891px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170423_212240.jpg
76KB, 700x891px
>>
>>41766135

you started a thread to talk about how you can't even 2plate bench? good job.
>>
>>41766303
Dogs aren't visually intelligent enough to pass the mirror test anyway. However, there are some who argue this is due to smell being their primary sense modality, which would explain why visually oriented animals like birds and primates pass it more easily than "similarly intelligent" animals who don't have a vertical visual orientation.
>>
>>41766135
My ex fiance keeps messaging me on facebook after I deleted her from all social media, and she is being desperate and beta as fuck.

It's like we switched roles.
>>
>>41766326
You clearly don't understand the point of this thread.

>>41766381
Are you happy about that?
>>
>>41766421
I'm happy that she sees her mistake and she's crawling back to me, but I'm sad that I lost her in the first place, and to see her reduced to being like this.
>>
3pl8 deadlift for two (2) reps.
>>
>>41766435
women are sub human
>>
>>41766381
>>41766435
did she just decide she didn't want to get married out of the blue?
>>
>>41766435
Would you get back with her if you had the chance?
>>
File: H-hold me fit.png (199KB, 1200x1332px) Image search: [Google]
H-hold me fit.png
199KB, 1200x1332px
>>41766461
Yes. It was within a span of a month after being together for 4 years. She "found jesus", and didn't want to have sex anymore, and she just "feels so young, and it's way too serious", and it fell apart. We're mid-20s, so getting married right now isn't exactly a bizarre thing to do.
>>41766466
I don't know. I still have a lot of feels for her, but her leaving me really fucked me up and I carry a lot of resentment, yet I still can't picture myself with anyone else. It's fucked up tbqhfam. I've smashed a fair bit of sloots since then but still dream about her nearly every night.
>>
I was able to get my heroin and meth addict brother (clean for about 20 days now) to go to the gym with me for the 1st time today.
>>
>>41766499
I know that feel bro. I'd totally get back with my ex but she doesn't want to. My greatest fear is that I'd feel the same way if she ever does and it'd really tear me apart.
>>
File: everyone aboard.jpg (82KB, 1081x570px) Image search: [Google]
everyone aboard.jpg
82KB, 1081x570px
>>41766571
we're all gonna make it brah
>>
>>41766135
Iktfb literally me last Monday.

Hung out with my bro who I hadn't seen in forever. We were going to shoot some guns at a range about 15 minutes away.
He pulls into my driveway and when I get in the car he's like "you got buff dude"
We're all going to make it brah
>>
I can finally see my abs, but only from a certain lighting and angle!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.