[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit inverted rows are the best back exercise ever Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 886_2.jpg (64KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
886_2.jpg
64KB, 850x567px
Holy shit inverted rows are the best back exercise ever

Does anybody here do them?
>>
>>41765399
i don't understand why they're any better than bent over rows or pull-ups
>>
>>41765399
That looks like what someone would do if they cant get a pullup and wanted to work on it
>>
>>41765486
That literally makes no sense
>>
File: sipboysstarterpack.png (541KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
sipboysstarterpack.png
541KB, 700x700px
>>41765399
They might be effective if you're extremely weak. That's probably why you see women do them so often. But it would be a pain in the ass to add weight, so they're effective only up to a certain point, and that point is still pretty weak.
>>
Yea, only those gymnast fags do it and look how they loo-
>>
>>41765399
>bodyweight exercises are the best
jesus christ anon just do some pendlay rows
>inb4 muh weighted vest
>>
>>41765512
You do them while bulking so your weight increases every week
>>
>>41765515
yeah that's why they look how they look, anon, inverted rows...
>>
>>41765596
The same argument applies to unweighted squats. Protip: you won't get big or strong doing unweighted squats
>>
>>41765673
Pushing and pulling exercises work differently. I don't think this is a good comparison
>>
>>41765399
No, they're too much of a pain in the ass to do with weight.

>>41765455
More stable than bent over rows and they hit the traps much harder than pull ups.
>>
>>41765399

That's not weighted chinups/seal rows.
>>
>>41765399
Single arm inverted rows are the masterace workout
>>
File: steven_proto.jpg (31KB, 433x650px) Image search: [Google]
steven_proto.jpg
31KB, 433x650px
>>
>>41765399
yes, really easy to adjust leverage too
>>
>>41765505
wut it makes perfect sense. People do actually do this to train their pull up strength if they need it. It's a way to work the back without having to pull your entire body weight. Not any different from putting your feet on a stool.
>>
>>41765731
whats the world record for that? are those 45s?
>>
>>41765505
i-i used inverted rows to gain the strength to do pullups
>>
>>41765596
Oh anon
>>
>>41765731
holy shit, stronk
>>
>>41765505
It makes perfect sense
>>
>>41765862
Red plates are usually 25kg/55lbs.
>>
>>41765512
what is this l-theanine meme
>>
>>41765840

The reason is doesn't make sense is because the angle in which you move your humerus changes the way your muscles are used. They'll make your back stronger in general, but it won't have as much impact as an exercise that does the same motion as a pullup.
>>
>>41766253
Neutralizes caffeine jitters and crash. If you have strong enough anxiety, you'll also notice an anxiolytic effect if you take it without the caffeine.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.