[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weightlifitng will stop being olympic sport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: PSY.gif (2MB, 340x202px)
PSY.gif
2MB, 340x202px
http://www.euronews.com/2017/06/09/ioc-warns-weightlifting-federation-to-tackle-doping

after ban it will be as meme sport as powerlifting
>>
fucking cunts
What are we going to call it now? Just weightlifting?

I vote to call Olympic weightlifting powerlifting and powerlifting stronglifting

Powerlifting has nothing to do with power anyway
>>
>>41764598

I preffer to call oly weightlfing explosivelifting and powerlifting strenghtlifitng
>>
File: 1496893665900.jpg (74KB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
1496893665900.jpg
74KB, 320x454px
>>41764559
>09/06/2017

lmao, shit stain website can't even get the dates right.
>>
IOC needs to get it's head out of it's ass, there's no way to prevent and/or reduce roids in weightlifting, a sport of being as strong as fucking possible. They're being retarded.
>>
>>41764598
It already is called weightlifting you fucking retard.
>>
>>41764615
amerilard go back to sleep
>>
>>41764625
Weightlifting is literally what everybody does in the gym. Everybody is a weightlifter
You picked up a 5lb dumbbell? Congratulations. You lifted a weight

Olympic is the classifier behind weightlifter. You lifted a weight in an Olympic style
>>
what will happen to all of the chinks doing oly?
>>
>>41764646
strong projection from the corpulent, stupid yuroshit detected. it's well past your bed time, kid. have a quick prayer to mecca and fuck off back to your cuckold shed, idiot.
>>
File: IMG_3354.png (797KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3354.png
797KB, 812x806px
>>41764694
ameriLARD is getting upset
>>
>>41764559
I genuinely can't believe that its 2017 and steroids are still illegal
>>
>>41764732
>2017
>not yolo dropping a litany of chinese research chemicals dissolved in battery acid into the back of your throat and chasing with fist fulls of nolva like candy

It's not the 1930s and you're not in Kansas any more. Test ist tot, mein Freund, Test ist tot.
>>
>>41764686
The sport is goddamn fucking called weightlifting and always has been.
>>
>>41764708
>too stupid to refute the point
>double down on his projection
>being THIS desperate for your superior's attention

here's your (you), fat shitter.
>>
>>41764689
sent to lift rock at labor camp
>>
>>41764559
>try to ban wrestling
>public outcry
>now planning on banning weightlifting
When will the war on masculinity end?
>>
>>41764615
>Insert le epic bait meemee here
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.