[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1494110668740.png (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494110668740.png
131KB, 900x900px
I have one month to look presentable and Im desperate to lose as much fat as possible,even if I have to stay off my favorite foods, I dont want to go out because Im skinny fat so I want to do my workout at my room.

Is training to muscle fatigue the fastest way to lose fat? I have a skipping rope too so I can do it in my room.

Im planning to workout 6 times a week up to two hours a day and with a low calorie diet,I currently weigh 180 lbs skinnyfat and I want to get down to 140 lbs at least within a month, doable?
>>
>I currently weigh 180 lbs skinnyfat and I want to get down to 140 lbs at least within a month, doable?

easily doable, just head on over to home depot and purchase a hacksaw. amputate one of your legs at the thigh and one of your arms at the elbow.
>>
File: thereisaway.jpg (14KB, 254x180px) Image search: [Google]
thereisaway.jpg
14KB, 254x180px
>>41758298

You have the rest of your life to look presentable.

You have something you'd like to look presentable for next month.

There is a difference.
>>
Swim + sticky
Cut out salt and get a haircut. That will do most in a month
>>
>>41758322
I dont want to look like Hercules since Hercules isnt a manlet like I am,I just want to be skinny again
>>
>>41758298
Look up how weight loss works fatty. Those 2 hours will mean nothing if you don't fix what you eat and don't cheat.

Also why does it need to be a month? This is an ongoing process/lifestyle if you go all out for a month you might manage to shred a heap of weight but you'll put it all back on.
>>
>>41758332
I am willing to stay off anything salty and go on a diet like I said, I find fast food to be boring after I ate so much anyway
>>
DNP is really the only thing that can accomplish what you want. good luck tho
>>
>>41758298
Stop eating, start running everyday
>>
>>41758331
>I dont want to look like Hercules
Trust me, you never will.
>>
>>41758298
>I currently weigh 180 lbs skinnyfat and I want to get down to 140 lbs at least within a month
No surprise that a NEET has no concept of working for something and just wants everything now.
Aim for next summer. It's not gonna happen this time.
>>
30 day water fast

You might die though.
>>
>>41758298
>I dont want to go out because Im skinny fat
This is false narcissism. You have no concept at all of just how little anyone actually cares about what you're doing.

Who was the last person you saw running or jogging around outside? Chances are you can't even remember because they didn't register in your self-occupied little world. Everyone is walking around thinking about themselves, if they do notice you for a second they'll forget about you again immediately and go back to their own little world.

So go out and run. Do it at night if you're really a bitch. Try not to get hit by a car.

>I currently weigh 180 lbs skinnyfat and I want to get down to 140 lbs at least within a month, doable?

50-60lbs per year is a realistic weight loss goal. But the time is going to pass anyway so you might as well do it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.