[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will this shit kill my gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: DrugItem_11392[1].jpg (110KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
DrugItem_11392[1].jpg
110KB, 600x419px
will this shit kill my gains?
>>
>>41756429
was on it a long time ago. be prepared for the worst protein farts/burps of your entire life. will smell like what 50 egg guy's farts probably smelled like

dunno about gains, doubtful. doesn't appear to cause gyno or similar effects.
>>
>>41756429
Wont fuck up gains, might fuck up motivation.
>>
For the love of God DO NOT take anti-depressants.

I was on them for almost 10 years and they are the work of the devil. You feel "better" in the sense that your mood is a constant 5/10 but that comes at a cost - you can no longer feel truly happy or sad much like a robot. You also won't experience other emotions as well.

Getting off of them was a bitch - the Wellbutrin withdrawal made me feel like I had a constant mild flu and Effexor gave me brain zaps, intense panic attacks, and a minor seizure. The total withdrawal time for both was about 3 months of hell. I don't regret biting the bullet and getting off of those fucking things though.
>>
>>41756429
I took that shit as a teenager and it almost killed me. Taking meth would be a better idea than Wellbutrin.
>>
>>41756429
I took escitalopram and became F A T

from 53 kg to 77 in 1.5 years.
>>
>>41756704
Fuck your anecdotal evidence, they worked great for me. and many others The fact that you took them for 10 years and now come to thiis conclusion says a lot too about your weak willed, dim wit brain. Don't spread your weakness just because you personally tried like two anti depressants and they didn't work.
>>
I'm on them now and they aren't affecting my gains whatsoever I imagine. I do lack motivation everywhere but the gym, but that's just me tho
>>
I am on them as well and I don't believe they are affacting my gains. To be honest I don't really feel all that different on those meds. Maybe they make me a bit more emotionally stable. I was on Wellbutrin for a year before and did not experience any big signs of withdrawal.
>>
>>41758665
So apparently you actually can get extremely butthurt while taking copious amounts of antidepressants. Thanks for the display, anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.