[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good feels thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1496267753712.jpg (79KB, 838x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496267753712.jpg
79KB, 838x1280px
>Be me
>Not particularly buff
>Yet still stand out amongst most of my friends, who are mostly twinks
>feels kinda good, but I know im still weak by comparision to other guys.

>Thursday
>Had no classes the next day due to literaly a dead fucking horse near the fucking entrance that obviosly smelled like shit
>Female friend decides to invite me, another female, 2 of my friends and me to her house
>yei.jpeg
>yesterday
>we all there
>have some laughs, have a good time in general
>we go to a park near her building
>there is one of this machines
>2 steel bars with some other bars on the top to do pull ups and chin ups
>With 2 bars on each bar on the other side to do dips
>and finaly, 2 bars touching the ground on each side
>2 of them have a handle to do push ups
>the other 2 are to stand on while doing pull ups
>Next to that thing, some improvised dumbells and a barbell
>steel bar with buckets filled with cement at each side
>I have always been close to exercise, due to me liking sports (soccer in particular), and my mom being extremly /fit/
>Yet, I have never lifted
>See my male friends struggling to lift the barbell
>See the chance to prove myself
>Years of lurking /fit/ have prepared me for this
> Procced to do claping, normal and one-handed push ups, pull ups and chin ups, and do curls with the fucking barbell
>Also did OHP and squats
>See female friends attempting to do dips
>Cant lower herself completly
>Bitchplease.gif
>Proceed to do dips to failure
>Overall had a good time doing that, and everyone did too
>Had a lot of fun while challenging my friends to do the same as me

Felt pretty good, as pathetic as it may sound. Wasnt really trying to impress anyone, just have some laughs, and I acomplished that flawlessly. Today, I awoke feeling extremly sore, specially on my triceps, chest, shoulders and back. Dont care, felt good. Good feels thread /fit/

As a side note, how do I get that back? I need to improve my back.
>>
>>41756264
What does Tom Hardy do for traps like these?
>>
>>41757889
nothin. Its genetics. All you can do is heavy shrugs and hope
>>
>>41757929
>thinking shrugs build traps
This is why this board is shit for advice. Nobody fucking knows what they're talking about.
>>
File: sorry4phonepost.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
sorry4phonepost.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Nothing feels as good as noticing a great pump. Forever chasing that pump
>>
>>41757956
?
>>
As fat powerlifter everyone always calls me big and shit.
Was at a rave yesterday and people say they watched me plug through the masses, buddies say they were literally flying through the air when I pulled them along.
Shit like this pretty much all the time.

But it's meh, just be heavy and you'll pwn noobs, really nothing special.
>>
DEAR OP

YOUR STORY SOUNDS GAY AS FUCK , ALAS I DID NOT READ IT

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC BOOST OF SELF ESTEEM FROM BEING AN AUTISTIC GOD AMONG SKINNY FATS

FUCK OFF TO REDDIT WITH UR BLOG

>>41758076

im a skinny heroin addicted mma fighter and fags like you make me laugh

i used to powerlift and think i was tough shit as a fat fuck and now i just do it as an accessory training to sparring and rolling and other fight skills

i can run circles around fat fucks like you and knock you the fuck out and lift just as heavy while weighing substantially less

and i dont even concentrate on powerlifting because its a gay sport
>>
>>41758098
k
>>
>>41757889
steroids, and a strict diet
>>
>>41757956
Then what builds big traps?
>>
>>41757889
this anon >>41757956 is kinda right. I go crazy for my trapezius, and there are a few exercises which are GOAT for the whole trap. Shrugs are good for the upper traps, but for the middle and lower traps its a "meh" exercise. For the lower and middle part of the traps you have to do any kind of horizontal pull. Either barbell rows, cable rows, face pulls. I do Face-Pulls and Inverted Rows because of my bad lower back. It is very important to clinch your shoulder blades at the end of the pull, this activates your whole trap.
Apart from horizontal pull, you can also do reverse flys. These are very good for the whole upper back. Again, at the end of the movement, clinch your shoulder blades together.
I prefer to go on high volume with face-pulls and reverse flys, and on strength on the row.
Doing these exercises, my traps got more defined and "popped" more out, but they look nowhere near as good as the one in OP's pic. Because in the end genetics are stronger than any kind of exercise.
>>
>>41757889
Heavy rack pull.
>>
Just did my first pull up and 3 chin ups after 3 months, which means a lot to me, since i was 200lbs with 12 inch arms
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.