[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug tests for employment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0957.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0957.png
2MB, 750x1334px
It said that they would be testing "all illegal drugs" on their urine test? Do you think this includes nicotine/chewing tobacco?
>>
ymmv but my cousin had his application closed due to nicotine showing up on his drug test
>>
Also, how long does weed stay in your system? I took 2 hits from a bong 3 weeks ago. Any chance that it's still in my system?
>>
>>41752198
Depends on how often you smoke. Pot stores up in your fat and it accumulates. If you never smoke that shit will be out in 1-3 days, I've heard it's the same if you smoke once a week. Anything more than once a week and it starts getting crazy.

Really though there is no definitive answer. That shit varies from person to person. In some studies they've had people smoke one time and it is detectable for up to 30 days. The reverse is also true though, they've had people smoke every day and be clean 2 days later.

Just to be safe. Once a week smoker = 3 days dirty piss. Twice to three times a week = 2 weeks of dirty piss. Anything more give it 30 days.

This is all guesswork though. Drink plenty of water and take creatine. Most drug tests they are just checking for dilution and creatine essentially (you piss it out normally so you'll always have a traceable amount).
>>
>>41752170
Whether or not they test for nicotine depends on the employer. You should just stop using though. Nicotine is the ultimate gains goblin. Destroys your health and appetite, and gives you cancer.
>>
>>41752198
it has a half life of 1 week i think. So you'd be down to 12.5% of it still needed to be metabolized and eliminated.

I used to know a remedy that gets rid of it or ?masks it? in 24 hours. Had something to do with aspirin, vitamins, lots of water, etc. Don't buy those detox drinks, its a waste of money.
>>
>>41752170
How TF is nicotine "illegal"? Where the hell do you live?
>>
>>41752198
>nictoine
>bong

Confirmed for moron.
>>
>>41752751
It was weed dickhead
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.