[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is nobody talking about SARMS, any of you got experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: sarms.png (137KB, 944x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sarms.png
137KB, 944x1024px
Why is nobody talking about SARMS, any of you got experience with them ? They seem pretty safe and easier to recover than classic AAS
>>
steroids
>well researched and fully understood side effects. time tested. highly effective
sarms
>magic meme potions which haven't been tested thoroughly and not yet stood the test of time. marginally effective
>>
>>41752843

which are the safe steroids tho, and where can i get them
>>
>>41753305
Testosterone you stupid fuck.
>>
>>41751891
Not done much reading on them but common wisdom on various boards I read is that they will still shut you down like steroids but with none of the good effects.

Like >>41752843 said, you'd be better just taking a standard test e cycle and not fucking around with snake oil.
>>
>>41752843
>fully understood side effects
heheheheheeheheh
hahahahahahaah
hihhihihiihihihi
>>
>>41751891
>Took ostarine for 8 weeks
>Saw a little bit of a difference but not the $90 (canadian) worth of gains I thought I was going to get
>Ordered test E 6 weeks in
>Have made 3x the amount of gains in 20 weeks than I have in 2 years.
>>
>>41754478
In what way is that funny? Are steroid sides not understood?
>>
>>41753305
R/sarmsourcetalk
>>
It's for people who are afraid of needles, it still has sides and often times is bunk or expensive
>>
Just do real sterons. Sarms are a meme, waste of money for the amount of gains you get and the sides are going to be the same as sterons anyway
>>
>>41751891
I'm on my 2nd week of LGD 4033. It's actually pretty great. I've put on 7 - 10 lbs of muscle so far. You can feel the strength kick in almost immediately. Only side I got from it is increased libido.
>>
forget long test esters use short term esters and inject subcutaneous every day. Its so easy and no scar tissue. It anecdotally doesn't cause estrogen sides at nearly the level long ester intramuscular does. Just keep it below .5ml at a time.
>>
>>41753305

Trenbolone
>>
>>41756634
I'm trying one also and notice dry gains. Been using it with "natural" test boosters.
>>
Started mk677, made me look super water retained so I stopped.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.