[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I just get my first mire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 22132859432_b26fbf532d_b.jpg (273KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
22132859432_b26fbf532d_b.jpg
273KB, 1024x684px
>queueing in shop
>7.5/10 mid thirties blonde standing in front of me. really pretty
>long wait because of new guy on the till
>she turns around and looks at me then looks back
>then turns around at me again and just looks me up and down slowly
>I meet her eyes and she gives me a polite smile and turns away
>she gets to front of q and looks at me one more time almost like she's puzzling something
>then her husband/bf arrives and they leave together

Is this what its like to be mired and be attractive? what else could it have been? I havent experienced this before
>>
>>41750839
she might have thought she recognized you
>>
>>41750848
i didn't think of that. but no we didnt know each other
>>
>>41750839

What are you going to do, ask her for her number in front of her husband.

Yeah she was probably mirin' and you could have been friendly back, but that doesn't really mean much.
>>
>>41750938
im too autistic to ever make the first move but i literally cannot remember the last time i saw someone checking me out, and only started lifting again about a month ago
>>
>>41750839
This reminds me of my best friend who has turbo broken facial recognition. She's objectively beautiful but really awkward generally, like big dark expressive eyes and shit and sheet white skin, like could make any guy stutter on eye contact good looking.

Was at an anime convention in a dark classroom watching some shit, she left for a bit and came back to get into the seat and ended up staring this poor random guy down to the depths of his soul, about 4'' from his face, because he was wearing a similar sweater to her bf and she got into the seat beside him before noticing he 'looked funny'. This poor guy's face, like absolute terror and awe, like 'whatever you want, you can take it all, take my life'
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.