[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that you need to stay hydrated if you want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: glen36_d1.jpg (31KB, 533x421px) Image search: [Google]
glen36_d1.jpg
31KB, 533x421px
Daily reminder that you need to stay hydrated if you want to make it.

Body performs a lot worse during activity if it is not hydrated sufficiently.

Especially in warmer days with more humidity, stay hydrated lads.
>>
>>41749538
daily reminder that you need to drink when you are thirsty. just drinking because you want to clear that gallon a day is fucking retarded.

Also a little dehydration does the body good. You don't need to be drinking all day every day.

Actually the best way is to not drink for extended periods and then drink in large quantities. as if you and your pack just found a lake after a 10 hour hike.

Fucking pussies
>>
>>41749559

>we wuz hunterz n shiet
>>
>>41749538
thanks for the reminder
>>41749559
nice shitpost
>>
>>41749582
OP started shitposting but I didn't rly find his pile of crap that amuzing so I did what I had to do and added more turd for you pathetic retards to absorb in your head.

Fucking losers.
>>
>>41749692
>autistic screeching
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.