[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /fit/ I have had it. I have had the last fucking straw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Alright /fit/ I have had it. I have had the last fucking straw.

I have been doing fasting every other day for 2 fucking months. i have just found out that my mother has been spiking the bottled water in my house with sugar.

She was concerned about my fasting, so every time she would buy a new case of bottled water, she open them all and pour in a spoon full of sugar.

I noticed this today when there was fucking sugar all over my hands after having my morning beverage.

Fucking cunt. This is why I failed in my life. Because of normies. I already spent the afternoon screaming at her but she doesnt fucking get it.

I wasted two months of my life downing sugared water on my fast days... I need to get my blood checked now for diabeates.

How do I make normies understand the health benefits from fasting??
>>
>>41749084
Kill the mom the way she kills your progress
>>
kek. i can see this being true, actually – when i started fasting and my mum saw me taking some salt, she asked if i would be taking sugar too.

i don't think you're at any risk for diabetes. it takes a lot longer than two months.
>>
>>41749084
holy shit what a fucking stupid bitch
>>
>living with your mother

>doesn't drink tap water
>>
you should honestly do something about it. This shit is highly illegal depending on where you live. Threaten her with a law suit or some shit
>>
>>41749084
She should have spiked it with bleach instead.
>>
File: 1443818363896.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443818363896.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>41749084
Holy shit this is a literal fitness gore.
>She doesnt get it
Tell her you are moving out and never coming back. I would rather be homeless than to live with person like this
>>
how much of a whale are you that you didnt notice the water tastes like candy
>>
>>41749467
>>
>>41749084
How the fuck didn't you notice that water is sweet?
This thread is probably bait anyway
>>
>>41749467
lmao this

How the fuck do you not notice a table spoon of sugar in a bottle of water every other day for 2 months?
>>
>>41749572
>>41749467

Probably fell for the "fasting makes everything taste amazing" meme.

>>41749440

t. Americunt
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.