[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wanting to get anywhere >not cycling >mfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 123.jpg (217KB, 669x838px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
217KB, 669x838px
>wanting to get anywhere
>not cycling
>mfw
>>
File: pepe.png (111KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
111KB, 256x256px
I cycle everywhere, but since people are dicks I use city bikes instead of my beautiful bike unless I can store it inside.
Problem is those are medium bikes and thus too small for me (192cm) and riding small bikes all the times plus squatting three times a week and DLing once a week gave me quadriceps tendinitis.
I still bike, but I can't squat for now.
>>
is this what people mean when they say they are "on a cycle"? is this how you get shredded?
>>
>>41748219
yes
>>
>tfw got scheduled to work at 630 am next week
>no transit early enough to get me there on time
>have to bike
>looked at the routes
>2 hours average

God dammit
>>
>>41748233
You pussy, just Carb the fuck up brah
>>
>>41748233
is it mostly flat? if so that'll be a fun ride if there's a fuck ton of hills and you live in the middle of nowhere good fucking luck
>>
File: 1490211213283.png (2MB, 1512x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1490211213283.png
2MB, 1512x1512px
>move to new place
>800m to work
>2km to gym
Bike is good to reduce travel times. When the weather is bad, I can still walk
>>
>>41748059
I bike everyday to the gym and back. 7km in total. It´s a good warm up for legs too.
>>
>>41748059
i use to bike a ton as soon as I could ride until I was like 14. I don't go outside really anymore been thinking about getting a bike to give me something to do besides just sit in my neetden
>>
>>41748391
biking to work and stores and shit is a great way to spend quality time outside without having to talk to people.
>>
>>41749071
only problem is I live 10 miles out of town on a dirt road and there's a decent amount of hills
>>
>>41749109
once you can make it to town without stopping you'll have something to be proud of
>>
>>41749109
so you can either get gud, move, or be neet trash. your call.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.