[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to get a power rack to start working out at home. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: power-rack[1].jpg (29KB, 821x1000px) Image search: [Google]
power-rack[1].jpg
29KB, 821x1000px
Looking to get a power rack to start working out at home. I'm looking for the best value for the price. Not trying to suicide my wallet but not trying to get the cheapest either.

Anyone have any recommendations?
>>
>>41746586
Expect to spend around $500 if you're buying a new product and don't buy anything that looks shady.
>>
>>41746594
You think I should go for new? 500 doesn't sound bad but when you weigh in everything else(barbell, weights) it looks bad to me. I don't want to spend $1000 on this thing.
>>
File: 71XIKOp4HtL._SL1500_[1].jpg (62KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71XIKOp4HtL._SL1500_[1].jpg
62KB, 1500x1500px
I was thinking of just getting pic related. It's the most popular one on Amazon. There's a package for the bench for the press and the barbell for $339.

If you don't care about me or my life don't respond to this thread.
>>
>>41746586
Just look and ebay and inspect any results that are local to you.
>>
>>41746682

reviews say the max load is 300lbs

if you're serious about lifting I would spend a bit more and get something better, ideally with safety bars in case you fail a squat, or if you want to use them on bench as well

if you just want something to casually use and aren't going to be lifting heavy or risking failure, then that one looks fine - it's well reviewed and a good value
>>
File: sweatbox 1.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
sweatbox 1.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>41746586
I went with a Titan power rack a year ago off amazon . 700lb capacity . I did buy a decent bar off rogue . I went with an Ohio power bar . I went with some vulcan meme plates to protect my floor on diddlies and bought some iron plates and dumbbells off craigslist . and yes thats an onnitt box with battle ropes . shame me

https://www.amazon.com/Titan-Power-Squat-Deadlift-Bench/dp/B00GHNLK9E
>>
File: 20170527_133158.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170527_133158.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
810xlt. Less than 200 and you can't out squat it yet, it supports 800lb.

I got it and the bench for $250, check camelcamelcamel and get it cheap.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.