[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what regiment to follow. Help me out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 4L_kAo0h2om.jpg (160KB, 722x1280px)
4L_kAo0h2om.jpg
160KB, 722x1280px
>pic related
Ok. I'm 5'9 and 130 pounds. I'm 16. I exercise my core a lot and lift. My maxes on the lifts I regularly do are as follows

Bench: 150
Incline Bench: 130
Cleans: 140
Squat: 190

Will attach more pics in thread.
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
File: 4L_ZVVMjGsb.jpg (49KB, 441x781px)
4L_ZVVMjGsb.jpg
49KB, 441x781px
>sorry for ass quality in this one

Picture of me not flexing at all (my hips are weird and wider than the rest of my abdomin
>>
File: 4L_Eprf1uHD.jpg (142KB, 722x1280px)
4L_Eprf1uHD.jpg
142KB, 722x1280px
This is a picture of my laughable upper body
>>
File: 4L_q4El9PdA.jpg (179KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4L_q4El9PdA.jpg
179KB, 722x1280px
A pic of the excess fat on my abdomen

Currently cutting about 500 calories a day and paying special attention to core while working out
>>
>>41746093

Nah, just fucking eat more calories.

Log your eating with a phone app, you aren't getting enough.

If you order something with meat, always double it. And fall in love with peanut butter.
>>
It's obvious you don't know what you're doing.
We can't help you.
Please leave newfriendo
>>
>>41746095

fuuuuck i have the same thing, my hips are way too wide
>>
>16
Nigger
>>
>>41746066
you have a nice base. just work on maxing out your beginners gains with SS or something then move onto a split. also focus on your diet and get enough regular sleep to put on muscle mass
>>
Stronglifts 5x5 if you want strength and don't care as much about aesthetics. SS if you want strength and don't care at all about aesthetics.
Push/pull 6x a week for size/aesthetics. Bulk slowly with daily or otherwise regular cardio - factor that into your daily calories too. Read and reread the sticky, never stop learning better form, but DO stop neglecting deadlifts.

We're all gonna make it
>underage b&
>>
>>41746208
this op. you need to eat big to get big. just add cardio and religiously track your macros. focus on proteins, then fats, and lastly carbs. as long as you get enough regular cardio you don't need to worry about eating more than your tdee, just focus on getting lots of protein
>>
>>41746116
>>41746066

you have pretty good insertions, above average for sure. your delts naturally protrude, you have good bicep length, i can see the V oblique insertions.

you need to stop cutting and lift. hard. you're 16 so your test is fukin popping. 16-18 is when i made the most gains in my fukin life, and at the same stats as you lol.

you should stick to something with linear progression (as in, a program where you increase the weight weekly). something like ss or stronglifts but 5x a week.

if you want to be aesthetic don't fall for the 3x/week ss/SL meme. i did that at your age (because I wanted to get strong for wrestling) and although it makes you gain strength like fuark and does make you look more aesthetic, it isn't the most optimal program to do to just gain aesthetics
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.