[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remind me why rice is praised so highly when it is literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Remind me why rice is praised so highly when it is literally just calories. It provides basically no protein or fats, and no micronutrients. Why do people eat it and tell me to eat it?
>>
>>41745037
>literally
2/10 bait, made me reply I guess.
>>
>>41745037
germ
>>
>>41745047
Literally useless. Water has more nutrients than that garbage
>>
>>41745056
Kek, you're trying to hard my man.
I'll bet you voted for trump.
>>
>>41745075
You're the one I just made prove that water had no nutrition you idiot
>>
>>41745037
1 cup of cooked rice have 200 calories and 4.3 g of protein
>>
>>41745037
it's not praised highly. it's considered better than pasta. if you want some sort of carb source in your meal brown rice isn't absolutely terrible. that's the "praise". it has decent fibre and GI is not awful unlike pasta.
>>
>>41745183
well yeah water is two hydrogen and one oxygen molecule but on a bigger scale
>>
File: IMG_4973.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4973.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I eat rice as carb source because allergic to wheat
Rice and lambbeat masterrace
>>
>>41745255
You're a skinnyfat dyel that will always look like shit. Keep eating rice
>>
>>41745271
Lower them pants and lets see your fat baby

Carbs in general are such a fucking joke. Someone tell me right now why I need to eat them, including vegetables, when there are protein and fat sources with every micronutrient you need
>>
>>41745300
I could tell you but you would just cover your ears and get angry.
But no, carbs are not essential to staying alive.
>>
>>41745271
Same. No more bread for me
>>
>carbs are nothing
>only fat and protein are real or useful

Nice education you got there.
>>
>>41745272
i have 2 month lifting
have you seen my pic?
>>
>>41745300
i hate carbs now
>>
>>41745300

When you eat protein, you trigger insulin and this lowers your blood sugar. It has 2 ways of getting back, otherwise you'd lose consciousness.

So a) you didn't eat carbs so your body will catabolize itself with the aid of stress hormones cortisol and adrenaline to produce sugar. These stress hormones are harmful and linked to cancer.

b) You ate enough carbs and your body doesn't have to trigger stress hormones to get your blood sugar back up.

That this isn't common knowledge shows how deplorable the state of education is at right now.
>>
>>41745300
Are you gay?
Why would you want to see lower than belly button
>>
>>41745183
kek
>>
>>41745271

How do you eat lamb? I enjoy ordering it if its on the menu but when I cook it myself it's disgrousting.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.