[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where should I start with Ido Portal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 268x188px
Where should I start with Ido Portal?
>>
>>41744284
Don't.

There are PLENTY of other free resources that teach what he does with far less ego.

Look at handbalancing progressions.

If you want skills here are two

>One arm chin up
>Planche

These are two long term goals. A push and a pull.

If you don't have the creativity or intelligence to research these on your own, then you won't achieve them anyway.

Enlightenment is handed down from some wise guru. You must go on your own journey.
>>
>>41744922
Isn't handed down
>>
>>41744284
I respect what the guy stands for but movement20xx is less ego bloated and cheaper. You could also try just googling different functional body movement exercises and looking at youtube videos.
>>
>>41744284
>$1000 for 3/mo
>"coaching" is online

Don't even bother. Do foundation or literally anything else.
>>
>>41744922
>>41745261
>>41745340
Thanks. I was under the wrong impression that he has free resources available.
For a long time I've wanted to develop postural strength and flexibility as well as the abililty to move as controlled and fluidly as him. On top of doing what you guys mentioned, would I be able to achieve this through yoga and ballet?
>>
>>41745661
>ballet?
Curious about this too
>>
>>41745661
>>41745672
If you want to move like he does then yoga and ballet would EVENTUALLY give you the desired attributes but it is a very roundabout way of obtaining it.
For example, there are flexibility/mobility routines you can do that in 20 minutes will improve flexibility/mobility the amount yoga would in an hour.
Bodyweight training/gymnastics stuff is not a meme, it will help,
>>
>>41744284

Just do the reddit bodyweight routine. It has a mobility warm up + handstands + strength work. Do starting stretching after your workout as a cool down.

Master that then switch horizontal push/pull with planche and front lever and vertical with hspu's and one arm pull up.

Should take you pretty far until you feel the need to split and by then you should understand your body well enough to know how you should split the work load up if it all.
>>
>>41745701
Thank you! Your advice is what I needed.
>>
>>41745776
Will do, thanks man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.