[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best part regime for skinny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5838.jpg (47KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5838.jpg
47KB, 480x720px
I'm 26yrs old, 6'3", 92kg and body fat of 23.

Please fit what's the best regime to get pic related.
>>
All you need for Zyzzbod is to eat clen and tren hard.

>also Sauna x failure
>>
>>41741730
look up zyzz' routine, it's out there somewhere
>>
>>41741730
What's your bf%?
>>
>>41741730
SL or SS
>>
>>41741768
23% some flab under my belly though
>>
>>41741804
Which one is best mate.
>>
>>41741805
Put more muscle then, I'm 6'4 about 107kg and circa 22% and still a way's away. But I'm aiming for a "gym douche photograph" in a year or so.

In either case, SS is a good place to start. Bulk until say 25 BMI, then cut. Do this over and over and you'll eventually reach it.
>>
>6'3" 92 kg
>skinny

more like skinnyfat. Zyzz was 187 cm and around the same weight as you are in that picture, just at much lower bodyfat
>>
>>41741853
>bmi
nobody uses that

OP already has a bmi over 25 btw
>>
>>41741870
>200+ fucking pounds
>"skinny" of anykind
>>
>>41741853
Thank you! Will work on that and some research.
>>
>>41741892
or chubbyfat, it's just different terminology

what i'm saying is, he's definitely not "skinny" at that bodyweight, if anything he can still appear skinny if all his weight is in his beerbelly/ass
>>
>>41741921
> Beerbelly I don't have
> An ass yeah that's showing a bit.

How do you get rid of that? Pure cardio or cutting?
>>
>>41741730
>skinny
>92 kg and bf% of 23
The fatty thread is a thing
>>
>>41741889
Oh! Sorry, I misread, thought he as saying he had a BMI of 23. In that case OP, bulk and try to break your PRs until you're 100kg, and cut until you're 13% (people tend to start showing abs between 8-13%)
>>
>>41742354
Thing is I remember being 88kg about 4 years ago, I wore aboute the same clothes as I do now at 107kg but didn't have any muscle. If you try to cut in your current state, where you don't really have anything underneath, you'll just be Auschwitz.

DON'T USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO PIG OUT. Use Scooby's calculator, and you might even want to try the setting that says "build muscle, lose fat"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.