[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stupid shit you do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Stupid shit you do

>sometimes I flex my whole body like I scored a goal
Pic related
>>
I'm natty
>>
post manlet threads on 4chan
>>
File: 1496325758167.png (623KB, 855x738px) Image search: [Google]
1496325758167.png
623KB, 855x738px
>>41739620
i have to move on average probably 2x a year for work, and i end up switching gyms because of it about 1x a year, sometimes 2.
>month or two before move, power bulk
>put on as much fat as possible
>first day at new gym, put on my best doughboy clothing, slouch like hell, and use shit form on all compounds with just the bar
>if anyone asks, play autist fatty (not even hard, i used to be an autistic fatass and now i'm just autistic) who has no idea what he's doing
>make it a point to "accidentally" ask the douchiest chadbro in the gym for advice
>proceed to build back up quickly while dieting like fuck
>within 2 months i'm back where i was strength wise, almost back in bf%
>walk into gym monday evening, hopefully run into chadbros
>change into tank top and shorts, usually at 12-13% at this point
>"hey dude, thanks for the advice. i did some of what you told me to do, just after i finished my starting strength workout. i'm thinking of getting into some bodybuilding now that i'm past my noob gains, can i work in with you?"
>proceed to rep his fucking max for 8-10
>silently chuckle to myself as all the alfalfas kinda sit in silence and try to work out when i'm not looking
feels good desu. i usually end up breaking character and telling them my schtick after a few months, and i can sometimes get some people to drop the bro shit and ego lifting.
>mfw i help a dude become more humble and stronger
>mfw i'm contributing to quality gym environments
>>
>>41740581
>mfw youre also a weird dude who takes an old /fithumor/ story and tries to put his own spin on it and gets called out
>>
>>41740581
No you didn't, you read that greentext about that guy doing that for NY
Fuck off you attention craving cunt.
>>
>>41740581
Why do you have to lie? This wasnt even funny.
>>
>>41739620
Constantly relapse on cigarettes and drink copious amounts of alcohol.
>>
I hate myself ironically because it's the hip thing to do.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.