[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday Night /fit/ Feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 36

File: FridayNight7.jpg (228KB, 851x710px) Image search: [Google]
FridayNight7.jpg
228KB, 851x710px
I've opened up a bottle of Jack Daniels, let's hang out.

How was your workout today?

Got any feels to get off your chest?

Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
>>
>>41739608
I want to go out of town and not be neet for once and go to bars but I'm scared of looking like an idiot and thus ruining the night for my buddy who's taking me out
>>
>How was your workout today?
stellar
>Got any feels to get off your chest?
I wanna bend taylor swift up and fuck her raw. half my workout power comes from this burning desire
>Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
going out clubbing with a pump on
>>
>>41739608
Went out yesterday, did not really have fun. Will hit the gym today to get rid of the feels
>>
>my dog's not eating her food for 3 days now
>worried, thinking of taking her to the vet's tomorrow
>worked out to make myself feel better
>didn't work

Fucking rayt start to the weekend, eh /fit/?
>>
>>41739608
just about to head down to the gym and do some squats + deadlifts.
Afterwards I'll probably sit in my room for the rest of the night :)
>>

I exercised outdoors today. Dips, pull-ups, then used the bodyweight machines at the public pool (leg press, row, "bench"). Some sprints and jogging. Not as good as hitting the gym but fun in the summer time.

My only female friend just told me she has a crush on me. I'm fucking pissed. And people call me prejudiced if I ever imply the risk. I told her it's her mental health that worries me. Tbh she's just really unattractive.

Just gonna watch the french open and go to bed early. Bbq with parents tomorrow and then cleaning and shit. Just snorted wellbutrin because I'm pissed and booze isn't an option.
>>
>workout
Taking my lunch break in an hour, so we'll find out soon

>feels
Decided to propose to my gf in October (we will be on vacation), wish me luck /fit/

>plans
Packing my current apartment. Getting the fuck out of the suburbs and moving to downtown Houston (gentrification has even made downtown Houston a good place to live!)

Life is good. We're all going to make it.
>>
>>41739608
Ayy man jd is king. What one do you drink and with what.
Still in work. Gym after work sadly gonna do just my bench cause i wanna go play badminton so atleast i get the bench out of the way
>>
>>41739709
Just got off work, super depressed. Going to take a nap, then go to gym, then take another nap right after. If I wake up in time I'll watch nba with my grandma.
>>
Interviewing for a job making 30k less

They asked why would I consider stepping down etc..

I have my reasons

In other words, I have a hate/love relationship with my job. I love the job but can't stand office politics and judgement by senior "leadership and fellow coworkers"
>>
File: 280full.jpg (21KB, 280x372px) Image search: [Google]
280full.jpg
21KB, 280x372px
>>41739860
The hell? Why would you ever work for 30k less? Give us an explanation or a greentext or some shit.
>>
File: elaborate.jpg (154KB, 1653x925px) Image search: [Google]
elaborate.jpg
154KB, 1653x925px
>>41739860
>I have my reasons
>>
Started working 50-60 hours a week. Apparently work can't function properly without me so that's nice. I keep getting compliments despite not thinking I'm that good of an employee.
>>
File: 1496966906057.png (34KB, 346x258px) Image search: [Google]
1496966906057.png
34KB, 346x258px
THIS BOARD SUCKS SO MUCH DICK OH MY GOD

>FEELS TFW TFW WOJACK
>HOW DO I THIS
>HOW DO I THAT
>TEST TEST TEST TFW TEST

FUCKS SAKE I ASK A QUESTION IN QTDDTOT BUT IT GETS IGNORED EVERY TIME FOR THE NO GF FAGGOTS

I HOPE POL INVADES YOU CUNTS TBQH
>>
>>41739903
>>41739918

I'd rather not get too detailed but here it goes

Took a new job offer a few months ago, asked for 85k to start with, their base package is 90k with bonuses on top of stock options etc...

Start working, first month everything is good, they assigned me to work with another guy who didn't care about his job and was looking for another job. So he begins training and barely shows me anything, I keep asking hi shit and he doesn't respond. These days something happened and I'm still here but many people either refuse to help me on certain projects or they are busy and don't have the time. I'm working on everything on my own right now and coordinating with teams who can help out here or there, turns out NOTHING is confirmed yet but I am starting to take things to heart and the office politics are getting to me. I'm used to helping others and offering assistance anywhere I can and when I ask someone else for help on a system only THEY have access to make changes they ignore me in emails or chat. They either want me to fail at this company or they just don't care any only focus on getting their work/management work done. The problem is I will not let my projects fail so I go for answers anywhere I can. Before anyone makes a claiim I might be a shitty employee or I did something wrong, it doesn't really work that way since it takes over 6 months to get settled in a new role and understand how the companies internal process works.

Been getting calls for jobs at 70k and I'll take it if they offer it to me or I'll work at this job for another 1-2 years making 90k, finish some of my certs and move onto another role later on.

Benefit is to stay here and learn, problem is when they are either too busy to help or don't want to it sets me up for failure since I have to go to every dept to get an answer on something......
I expected better from a big company like this, when someone asks a question you as a professional have a responsibility to do your job
>>
>>41739818
Sonds comfy anon. Hope you have a good gym sesh
>>
>>41739737
>>
>>41739678
Just focus ur night on having fun and sharing fun with your buddy. Be straightforward about what you think would be cool or fun to do. e.g. let's go talk to those girls over there, another shot? these are just examples but life is to short to not live anon
>>
File: 8bc.png (345KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
8bc.png
345KB, 500x560px

Good. for once my knee deicided to leave me alone and let me squat in peace.

Not really, but I had a stupid feel today:
>have a goal of reaching 100kg bodyweight
>get on the scale, 100,2 KG
>fuck yeah! onwards to the next goal!
>take a huge shit afterwards
>really huge shit, I can't stress this enough
>mfw after the huge shit
>go back to the scale
>99,4
>feel a little bit down, and that MSpaint comic of that guy eating his own shit for gains pops up into my mind

But besides that little weird things, all is good.

Nothing really. Got some friends coming over to bingewatch some series.
>>
File: IMG_0271.jpg (198KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.jpg
198KB, 750x1334px
>>41739608
Didn't have one. Was supposed to do vinyasa yoga this morning but had to drop my car off at the place for some recall thing and make them change my oil. Workout yesterday sucked though, mostly because I feel so awkward and weird at the gym. Self-conscious that I'm not deadlifting properly and feel like people are staring when probably they dgaf. I only did my warmup and glute bridges, squats, and the handful of deadlifts. Stuck with the bar for squats and I think I'll do that for a couple weeks. Form feels like it's improving some. I wish my butt would hurry up and get bigger but I'm barely up to my bodyweight in weights for the glute bridges so I guess maybe I'll get there eventually. At least it's bigger than when I started, and feels firmer and less squishy? Also my legs are like firmer to touch and that's nice.

My brother's a loser and every time he shows up in my life it leaves me feeling sad and angry. Yesterday he made an appearance and reeked of alcohol while saying he still plans on turning himself in (warrant out for his arrest) but not until he gets to see mom. In reality he doesn't care about seeing her and won't turn himself in ever. But the cops will be called on him and his gf sooner or later as they often are and then he'll be arrested.

Lol family drama.

Also I'm super stressed over work and school. Like ridiculously stressed, and I think it shows. One of my coworkers asked me if I was okay on Wednesday and that's a bad sign. Wish I had time for a summer fling but there just isn't any.

Need to study hard today, as it's one of my only days off before a big exam. Tomorrow I've gotta work and somehow study while working. Then study all day Sunday. Monday is work and then exam right after.

I wish I knew what I was doing in the gym more. It's hard being a beginner, especially as one that basically spent her life sedentary lol
>>
>>41739720
I hope your doggo gets better anon :^(
>>
So what's going on with the weight contest? Is it still happening?
>>
>>41739737
Anon try to apply presure on every part of your dogs body if your dog starts showing sign of pain on a specific area I would highly suggest to go to a vet to check it might be cancer :/
>>
Bf cheated on me three days ago, so you can imagine how it's been but at least I have been barely eating instead of gorging myself.

Got a party tonight and going to the beach tomorrow tho, and time heals all wounds.
>>
>meet eyes with qt at work few times again
>she probably thinks im turbo creep anyway

on other hand
deadlifted 190kg yesterday which is 2x my bodyweight.

Liftan for 8months
>>
>>41741163
Nice. You're my hero!
>>
>>41740075
ask away
your question is probably shit
>>
File: 1492968431507.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492968431507.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>41739608
I'm only starting my workout anon. When i come home im gonna text a girl that hots and also goes on 4chan and plays vidya. Only lives 20 mins from me when i get with her im gonna make her workout with me (I WILL FUCKING DO IT) and there we go....Dream Grill
>>
Sitting here unable to contain my excitement for EDC 2017. Getting 3 days of hardstyle and going balls to the wall hard.

I'm angry as hell because I can't stop stagnating in the gym. As soon as I start eating right, I get injured in some minor way and have to wait two weeks. Or then I go on vacation, or this or that. It's frustrating. I want to get big enough to be considered obese.
>>
>>41741178
i wish i could an hero

feels to this girl are killing me but i know i dont stand a chance
>>
>>41740075
/fit/ is best board, everyone is friendly and supportive here.
Maybe your question is just stupid anon, ask in here?
>>
File: images_3.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images_3.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>41739608
Got half a bottle of vodka waiting for me. Gonna buy me after I deposit my check later.
Trying to do legs but ive been on my couch for over an hour watching videos. So not so good.
Over life. I miss my old best friend.
Trying to get laid tonight but might go watch game 4 since this chick is being stubborn.
For the weekend I work and might go to a party Saturday night.
>>
>>41741209
What the fug dude? You deadlift 190kg. That's pretty balls, and if I was not a stupid airheaded willpowerless submissive bitch like 100% of women out there, I'd bang you. No homo.
Also try reading hints of female related redpill theory and do nofap. Should help. Best of luck
>>
I met a girl from Tinder yesterday night, she looked somewhat attractive and busty in her pics but when i saw her in person... Jesus christ...
Thankfully a friend of mine called to ask me if we could play some vidya together so i rushed out of her house pretending it was my neighbour on the phone, telling me that someone was trying to break into my house.

Can't believe i spent almost 1 hour shaving my balls and drove 20km only to realize that the 7.5/10 with big tits in the profile picture was actually 5/10 and fat.

Brotip: They are NEVER as attractive in person as they are in pictures, NEVER. No woman is.
>>
>>41741294
This is why I never use tinder
>>
Couldn't make it to the gym today, settled for 250 bodyweight squats, 100 sumo squats and triangle push-ups til failurex10 then did some 50 or so dips on wood nailed to tree at lunch. The shame. I feel it.

I got no feels to hold me down, to make me frown, except the eventual fact that everyone I care about is going to die.

Tonight I'm going to hopefully get paid so I can support my family, and this weekend I'm going rock climbing with the wife and friends, going to try to PR deadlift (going for 2pl8x10, will make it someday), play some golf with the old man, and show my daughter how to string and shoot a bow this Sunday. Life is good, can't wait until it falls apart again lol
>>
>>41739720
Take her to the vet and have blood tests done.
Buy whatever delicious food you can find, cook something - just make sure to feed her with something.

My dogbro (14) has the same currently - turns out his kidneys are suddenly fucked.
Getting him to eat something is a full time job now but I won't let that fucker starve infront of my eyes.
There is a small chance he can recover if the kidney failure came from poison.
>>
>>41739608
I skipped a second leg day on Upper/Lower. Gonna change back to full body probably.
recently got out of a 4 year relationship. Feel pretty lonely, even though I was the one who broke up. Seems like I like to be miserable.
Find the right full body routine, then drown my sorrows in vidya or studying or something.
>>
>>41741294
Shoulda just banged her and left dude.
>>
>>41741294
kek

Last party this one girl sucked my hairy balls that I haven't shaved in 2 years and massaged my asshole.
Was rocking a full bush, she didn't even give a single fuck.
Turns out she dates older men, I guess she was used to it.
I really godda shave tonight heh
>>
File: Gamu_Oberu.jpg (2KB, 125x65px) Image search: [Google]
Gamu_Oberu.jpg
2KB, 125x65px
>>41741706
>>
>>41739608
>how was your workout?
shit. Leg day still feels like a joke to me. I have back issues & shitty posture. Didn't squat today because the last time I did(lmao 1pl8), I had lower back pain. Leg pressed + callf raises + puny bulgarians instead.

went to the ba.r played pool against a random unattractive dude who was there with his 8/10 gf. I tried hitting on her for a moment until the waitress tipped me off that she was with him. She was staring at me enough that it was awkward. after a while I couldn't even stand to look at her because of how jealous/sexually frustrated she made me feel.

>any plans?
2am in asia. time for bed
>>
>>41739608

Shoulder was hurting. Took a few weeks off (vacation, etc.) Did OHP for the first time in a few weeks the other day. Shoulder still hurts. I'm starting to worry I have an impingement.

Going to the gym tonight. We'll see.

Later, I'll probably ejaculate into my girlfriend's vagina. Unprotected, of course, because I've had a vasectomy and I can do that.
>>
>>41739608

doin it right now. feels fucking amazing.

this is my second week in a row of lifting after a car accident ruined my spine 4.5 years ago. Had scoliosis from scar tissue pushing my spine 2 and a half inches out of whack. Had severe sciatica pain all down my back and left leg, half a month after my car accident i lost 2 inches in my left thigh compared to my right just from being unable to use it when walking.

Took a hell of a long time of rehabbing and a beautiful and wonderful wife to help me get back to this point. My spine is now less than 2cm. This iis the most I've been able to consistently lift this entire time. Usually I'd do it once or twice in a week and my back my sciatica would come back full speed and I'd end up taking 6+ months to get it feeling "ok" enough.

Now I have no pain. It's amazing. I'm sure people in the gym think I'm fucking insane because I keep laughing like an autist as I do sets.

Just hanging out with my wife and kids, best time ever.
>>
>>41741831
>Unprotected, of course, because I've had a vasectomy and I can do that.

yo tell me ALL about this shit please. 7 years deep into relationship, never want kids, gf doesn't want kids. she doesn't have the best libido but enjoys sex somewhat. i really wnat to get her off BC because i think she might have higher libido?...
>>
>>41741863
BC can do all kinds of shit, might not help if she's off it.

I'm not OP but I/ve also had a vasectomy. Being infertile fucks with your head man.
Pain isn't so bad, like a week of sitting on your ass and you're ok. 2 weeks and you can cum buckets again.

just make sure you bottle up some of your jizz and freeze it. I wish my wife and I did that.
>>
None, still ill so I have to rest.
Pretty content lately, plus all this time lying in bed the last days gave me time to think and bascially get some deeper thoughts back to the surface. And that is a good thing because it reminds me of some aspects that I would enjoy more in my life.
Chillin and resting. Maybe I go to the city tomorrow and have a coffee whilst reading or so, or I just take a walk. In any case, rest is the most important right now so that I am healthy and fit soon.
>>
File: 1495092141914.jpg (191KB, 1000x1490px) Image search: [Google]
1495092141914.jpg
191KB, 1000x1490px
>>41739608
Got a cold whole week, didn't work out

Just chillin this friday night, about to fire up a doobskin and watch a movie. 8/10 evening lads
>>
>>41741906
>>41741906
Your gf is on vacation with her husband?
>>
>>41741919
>>41741906
yeah, never heard of affairs?
>>
>>41739608
>workout?
It was going pretty good but havent been able to go in 4 days since I fucked up my glutes
>Feels off your chest?
I havent seen my gf in 3 weeks because of work. Feel like we're growing apart
>Plans tonight?
Friends want to clubbing but im stuck resting from the glute fuck up
>>
>>41741884
>Being infertile fucks with your head man.

bruh i already aborted my seed with aplomb i don't give 2 fucks about being "infertile"

also in like 10 years no person with dna is "infertile" for a low cost...can be done now but is like 200k
>>
>>41741946
>In the second circle of Hell are those overcome by lust. These "carnal malefactors" are condemned for allowing their appetites to sway their reason.
>>
>>41741094
Dont feel bad. Life goes on.
I left bf of several years a few days ago too. We have two kids together. Her turned into a real prick and didn't want kids growing up around that.
Everything works out on the end
>>
>>41739608
Okay, still working my weights back up after a broken bone so it'll take a couple more weeks to get back to where I was.

That girl in the gym today is definitely pinning.

Work in the morning, post work gym session (Deadlifts, Pull Day #2), then out for a meal with friends and a couple of drinks, nothing too serious as going to church on Sunday.
>>
>>41742012
It's not the same as abortion. It's the absolute part that messed with me. Made me sad as fuck for like a year.

Tho I have 2 kids already so I'm sure that played a part.

If no worries then go for it. Like I said pain is like a non issue. Just ice your balls and play vidya for a couple weeks while girly waits on you.
>>
>>41739608
>finals week
>haven't gone to the gym since last friday

i hate this feel brehs
>>
eating speghiti
watching senpai guy
bout to hit up sum legs

weekend
bang gf
clean yard
work on truck
>>
[spoiler]why do we need these threads[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1415641902976.gif (22KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1415641902976.gif
22KB, 500x599px
>>41740045
>I keep getting compliments despite not thinking I'm that good of an employee

literally me
>>
>>41742152
Carnal Malefactor is one of the best black metal songs desu senpai
>>
>>41740106
That sucks dude, I'm sorry. I'd say your best bet is to just keep your head down and work while you finish those certs.

As for me its almost three months since my break up. I'm feeling better and everyone in my life seems to think I'm better off but it still sucks. Three years to just get tossed away out of nowhere. I keep revisiting the day before she did it, and the wall eyed fuck that she started dating was the only person at the apartment with her when I went over. Mutual friends swear up and down that there was no cheating, at least sexual cheating.

She just sat on the lawn as I tossed a frisbee back and forth with this fuck. She was fat, and crazy, and tried to drive a wedge between my family and I but it just blows. At the end of the day I'm happy, the relationship was toxic and ultimately abusive, never would have broken it off on my own.

I'd been with a few women on tinder since, most of it just cold and gross sex. Seeing a girl now and shes sweet.

I told my parents she was smart but dingy or spacey. Day after my parents met her my dad said I should see a therapist because she wasn't spacey or dingy or anything, just happy and being with someone so fucking unhappy for three years probably fucked up the way I look at people.
Right now the slag going cross country with the new guy and his family, so its only a matter of time before that all falls apart as well. I hate you, you fat, cruel bitch. I cannot believe I ever thought I was going to marry you, I cannot believe I ever thought of having kids with you.

Thanks for reading my blog post brehs.
>>
>>41742152
>if you dont do as my imaginary friend says, you'll go to this imaginary place he said!
>>
>>41739608
>been two weeks without human interaction
>training is alright, diet completely on point (it's been a while since I've stuck to something so well)
>phone buzzes 30 minutes ago
>good friend I haven't talked to for a few months asks for news
>alpha type, real chad but super nice
>he was the one who motivated me to start
>thinking about making up an excuse that I'm not in the city currently
>know that if we hang out I'mma probably have a few drinks, eat like shit and get too much out of my comfort zone
>mixed feelings
>>
>>41739608
pretty good, set a new PR for OHP 5x5 which was 50kg/110lbs. I'm still a novice (around 6 months in) and started out not even being able to lift the bar above my head, so this is pretty big for me.

I'm going to meet up with my /oneitis/ in 3 weeks. Not sure what to expect of it and I'm feeling a strange mix of anxiety and excitement.
The last time I saw her was around 2 years ago and for all that time the only way we were in contact was through texts and snaps.
I met her during my freshman year of college and almost instantly had a crush on her, she liked me as well but I was too much of a beta to make a move back then.
After her first semester she dropped out, moved to a different city and then started to go to school again with a different major.
I won't be a beta this time, wish me luck boys.

Going to play a shit ton of CS tonight and then go out tomorrow night.
>>
>>41740075
Leave it to some bnha reaction image poster to act like a complete fucking retard
>>
Today went well. Weather was nice, and I've gotten a bit of a sunburn. I'll get paid extra to work tomorrow, so it's early to bed for me, then up to rise to my work, get home and eat something light before squeezing in a workout and having dinner with my best friend. A little bummed about not having the time to show for another friend's birthday party, but first come is first serve, I guess.
Sunday looks to be nice, got a plan to go shooting with a guy, maybe squeeze in some scuba diving, and then it's home to a risotto with mushrooms and chicken and by the time I've made the kitchen presentable after that, it's off to bed to get ready for the new week.
I think we ought to count our blessings and be happy about the small things in life, rather than being miserable while waiting for something monumentally great to happen.
>>
It was great. I used to be nervous about going to the gym during my period but I noticed that I've had no cramping or mood swings in the last couple days. It definitely helps.

I feel like I need to get more stuff done at home instead of always putting it off, but I tend to avoid being there when my parents are around since they fight a lot. Not much else to think about because I don't talk to anyone.

Working tonight and tomorrow, like usual.
>>
>>41741294

Yeah women are experts at presenting themselves in pictures: the right angle, make up etc. You can never be sure what you get.
>>
>>41740106
What did you do wrong?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170609-213035.png (1001KB, 727x1292px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-213035.png
1001KB, 727x1292px
I'm loving the new UL split I'm doing now, workouts are going great, summer body is ready, everything is good in that aspect.
However I'm a 20yo uni student who's never worked a day in his life, and I feel empty inside. I have a 7/10 body, a decent study, gf (pic related), good hobbies (gym, ultimate frisbee, bouldering), but not many mates or any jobs.
For some reason I feel empty inside, I think it has to do with the fact that my family can afford to pay my studies and living expenses, but it makes me feel worthless and just a drain on them. I don't know how to feel
>>
File: uLP3gyH.jpg (27KB, 381x249px) Image search: [Google]
uLP3gyH.jpg
27KB, 381x249px
>>41739608
I'm about to start; I usually do my workout before I go to sleep, since I work graveyard shift.

I'm just now getting over my ex of 13 years and best friend of 21 having cheated on me. It's tough.

I work all weekend, but once I'm off on Monday I'll be heading into the city with some friends.

>>41741900
Is this QP? I like you, anon.
>>
>>41742818
It's from Crows: Worst. So definitely related.

Also, the thing with you ex sucks. Keep you head high and push forward, you gonna make it anon!
>>
File: carlos tarque.jpg (7KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
carlos tarque.jpg
7KB, 265x190px

Fantastic

I ruined again my relationship with my crush. I dont know what to do with her.

Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
Nah.

Also, Im friends with a bodybuilder and former pro muay thai fighter that looks like pic related but more muscular. He is like 6'2 and 210lbs with 12% bodyfat. Feels good walking with him because gypsies won't even try to pick on me (Im pretty short-5'6 and there a lot of gypsies in Spain and they are in groups always) and feels like he has my back. Pretty good guy overall. Also I have a crush on him. I would let him cuddle me. No h-homo tho,
>>
File: crows-4111289.jpg (186KB, 1200x873px) Image search: [Google]
crows-4111289.jpg
186KB, 1200x873px
>>41742845
Fuck, how could I not recognize King Joe and that smug grin of his?
>>
File: [D-M_M-S]Worst_v06_c021_022.png (371KB, 756x1200px) Image search: [Google]
[D-M_M-S]Worst_v06_c021_022.png
371KB, 756x1200px
>>41742870
It's actually not King Joe but Ogawa Chiharu (the guy with all those kanji symbols on his arms). But there are so many names and characters in this manga, I often confuse them too.
Nice to see a fellow crows fan though!
>>
>>41742650
cute gf

>For some reason I feel empty inside, I think it has to do with the fact that my family can afford to pay my studies and living expenses, but it makes me feel worthless and just a drain on them. I don't know how to feel
You are privileged to have parents like that and you should make the most of what you are given, meaning that you should do your best while at uni and not waste your time.
At 20 you are not expected to make a big change in the world, but depending on which degree you are going for, uni might very well prepare you to do so later on.
There's literally no need to be depressed about it, carry on bruh.
>>
>>41742912
I shame myself.
>>
File: IMG_2162.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2162.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>41742650
Unblur buthole!
>>
>>41742921
Thanks man, I'm in the UK doing Mathematics, so hopefully that should be good in the future.
It doesn't help that everyone I know is going to festivals and getting drunk while I'm just lifting and chililng in the sun on my own, I feel like I could be doing something more productive this summer.

>>41742979
?
>>
File: 1496618669336.jpg (25KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1496618669336.jpg
25KB, 354x286px
>>41739608
>workout
I did push today. I finally got 8 one arm push ups for both sides. Feeling pretty excited about that. I hit 120 lb added to my weight pull ups and dips for 3 reps on Monday.

>feels
Gf and I broke up about 3 weeks ago. She started seeing a guy a week later, and she seems much happier with him than she did with me. We're still friends, and I think it's better that way. We talked about what our future would be like, and we realized it wouldn't work. After seeing this other guy, she realized how different we really were. I feel a bit happier since I can focus on myself and just do me.
As far as I know, I finally didn't fuck up in the research lab I work in. We'll see what happens to the blot on Monday.
Summer school is pretty rough, socially. All of my friends are all over the place with internships, mostly in my hometown; only two of my friends are here. The two friends that are here aren't very social. It doesn't help that I'm 20 and can't go to bars. All I want to do is just sit at a bar and talk to someone about anything. I don't care who it is, but I just want to talk to someone over a beer or something.

>weekend plans
Probably going to sit in and practice some guitar tonight and work on my theory. I'll probably blast my amp because the girls above and next to me always blast their music and it seems fun. I think they party everyday. Tomorrow I'll do legs, run, study a bit for my exam, and play some more guitar.
>>
>>41739678
me too except i'm going out alone and i'm not scared
>>
>>41741294
i quit using tinder
>>
Friday night and the boys want me to head over to a sports grill to watch the NBA finals with them.

I could care less to watch any sports. I do want to drink beer and eat some BBQ, though.

Probably gonna stay home with a few beers and save the $20
>>
>>4173960 man today was bad.. terrible for me actually only looking forward to squatting in a few hours
>>
>>41739608
Had senior prom last night but my friends are all lame so we didn't doing anything for after prom. I saw everyone else that went having fun afterwards on social media so I decided to set up a day trip with my friends. So romorrow we're just gonna have a day trip to Williamsburg, Brooklyn, which I heard has some entertaining stuff going on. Not totally sure if it's going to work out though because I'm not exactly sure what there is to do there.
>>
>>41739608
Going to start in like 15 minutes.
I have the burning desire to fuck this cute mexican girl I know
Not really, probably just going to watch TV and study
>>
I got food poisoning and threw up all night and pissed shit out my asshole
>>
> How was your workout today?
Just took a bike ride to get tan and fit in some cardio
> Got any feels to get off your chest?
eh
> Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
I need to text a girl to set up a date
>>
>>41741630
I thought about it for a while, but i just can't bring myself to fuck ugly girls, i'd rather go home and masturbate then get cozy and play some vidya.

I'm not sure but it probably has to do with the fact that i've only dated, kissed or fucked attractive women before, i have NEVER been with anything below 8 and i'm serious here.
But trying to hook up with only attractive women while not being very handsome yourself AND not wanting commitment with any of them comes with a price and it's obvious, i don't have sex often, i don't go on dates often, aaaaand it's been a while since the last one i fucked.
>>
File: 1496712900196.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496712900196.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>41739608
Meh, I'm in a "cut" so I'm stalling pretty bad

Have any of you had this thing when you like a girl but "not enough"?, so you don't want her to be your gf but also you care enought for her so she more than a friend to you.
We were hanging out for a couple of months (even had sex) but she suddenly told me to stop seeing each other. I said no problem, but I miss talking to her.

Tonight I'm watching Hero Academa and then play Overwatch with some friends.
Sunday is D&D with the lads.
>>
my hair was ruined today also I'm really lonely but that's okay I need to learn how to be happy alone
>>
>>41743385
Dude I know.

I've been reading books, working out playing video games and learning german to have something to do. It's pretty fun sometimes, but sometimes I get a bit depressed.
>>
>>41739608
>workout
Have had an inflamed rotator cuff and haven't been able to workout. I've lost 13 pounds of all gains, want to kms.
>feels
Can't workout, girls are confusing, getting some new golf clubs tho so that's cool
>plans
None as of yet, we'll see.
>>
Slutty hot girl on tinder wants to meet up with me "for coffee and a long walk". Problem is that she lives 45-50 minutes away. Should i be prepared for anything? Should I make her come my way, or meet halfway?
>>
Just cranked out my body weight routine like always. About to leave for work, I work weekend nights. Eyes are getting a little better everyday, Got PRK 2 weeks ago, still get random eye irritation but it's getting less and less.

Still feeling shitty about my break up last month, dated this chick for 11 years. Feeling really betrayed over it.
>>
>>41739766
>I told her it's her mental health that worries me
KEK
>>
>>41743445
Halfway's always a good idea for a first meeting, that way both of you gotta make an effort.
>>
>>41743411
what do you use to learn german? I lived in austria for a couple years when I was young but now I barely remember any of it
>>
>>41742325
I know those feels.

My ex accused me of not wanting to get married, which I actually did, just didn't want to do some big lavish, wasteful event that would start us out in debt. Then started throwing all these other problems at me out of nowhere. Was totally confused and thought "shit, I must be a terrible guy". We break up because i don't know how to fix all the problems and she's not offering solutions.

Cut to a few months later, she's suddenly moving out of state for a "job opportunity". Found out she was moving out of state with another guy. She swears there was no cheating, but to go from 2 1/2 years together to moving away with another guy 3 months later? No way. Shit sucked. Just focused on myself and lifting. Got myself out of my head and back on with my life. Things are better now. And as much as I hate to admit it, because it's just petty, I hope she's fucking miserable.
>>
>>41742325
you are welcome breh
>>
>>41739801
>badminton
Haha
>>
>>41743445
Don't go out of your way to impress, don't be a pathetic fag.

Don't have any expectations other than "i'm going out with this girl who happens to be attractive and i hope we have fun and a good time", basic body language knowledge will tell you whether or not to make a move.

Be chill, be confident, be casual, always.
>>
>>41743530
I have an old textbook and my grandma teaches German, so I call her up and ask her for a lesson plan from the book since i borrowed it from her.

I study it for only 30 mins a day and then watch a documentary/movie in german with english subs for as long as I'm interested on netflix.
>>
>>41743672
What it sounds like to me is that she gave you constant shit so that she'd be able to tell herself that you are a bad boyfriend and justify the cheating to herself, all while you didn't actually do anything wrong.

Don't let it get to you, she fucked it up.
>I hope she's fucking miserable.
I hope so as well.
>>
>>41742394
Well said anon, well said
>>
>>41739608
>How was your work out today?
Missed it. Spent time at a theme park with my family instead for my bro's birthday.
I miss my woman, but this time of year is always really hard for her. Just wish I could do something more.
>Got any plans for tonight? The weekend?
Me and my bro are gonna watch RedLine tonight. The weekend is pretty open, might try to jam some writing or maybe some vidya. Haven't decided yet.
>>
File: 1491111668480.png (77KB, 363x445px) Image search: [Google]
1491111668480.png
77KB, 363x445px
Not sure where to ask this. /fa/ keep just laughing at me.

I'm buying a T-shirt. If I'm 5'6, will an American 'small' fit me? or is 'small' for kids or something? In britain the smalls here fit me perfectly.

Asking for a mate, there's no way I'd be 5'6 as a fully grown 19 year old male haha.
>>
>>41739608
Intense. I'm around 5lbs away from my summer body!
The girl I want to date was supposed to be here this summer but she'll stay in her hometown(9hours away) and its really making me sad. Feels like I'll never get her. I started lifting for >her ffs
Going to a friend's house to play some overwatch / help him build a garage tommorow.
>>
>>41743460
What's your routine? I'm on the fence aboout getting a gym membership. My gf told me she could get me a year for my 22'd birthday later this summer, but I feel like a dick. Maybe I should just ask her to get me some dumbbells or something that's cheaper so I can just get started at home?
>>
>>41743754
let me know if you need a German friend to help you learn.
My snap is Kh3z0
>>
>>41743803
It depends on how fat you are. In high school I was kinda skinny, 5'9" and 140 pounds and I wore smalls. If you're anything bigger than 140 though at 5'6" you should avoid a small and go for at least a medium.
>>
File: maxsquat.webm (2MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxsquat.webm
2MB, 1440x1080px
>>41739608
Decided to skip my full workout and see what my 1RM was for squats. Took foucking forever and almost killed myself once but decided to try again and glad I did.

I got 105 kg which is way up from my 70 kg 5x5. I did way more than I thought I could and I'm proud of that at least.

I barely broke past paralell, I think, so does this count? I went further the second time and I fucking bottomed out and couldn't get up. Luckily I didn't have clips on so I could bail the weight. The third and fourth times were about the same depth.

Been really trying to ignore my oneitis at work. Yesterday it was almost successful. Before leaving she started talking to me though, which is weird since she never initiates conversations. Whenever our eyes meet she tries to make funny faces at me, which again is weird. Still, I'm going to try and ignore her to get over her. I can't deal with these games now.
For tonight, nothing. This weekend, fucking work like I normally do. Damn being a wagecuck sucks.
>>
>>41739608
>How was your workout today
Pretty bad, couldn't bench my PR, incline bench was out of order, didn't even do cardio.
>Got any feels
Not really, I'm somewhat busy nowadays though because university exam period starts soon
>got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
see above. No.
>>
>>41743905
I'm not fat at all. I'm normal/slightly muscular. Small would be ok ?
>>
>>41743921
looks good, hip crease is hard to judge from the weight obscuring it, but it looks just below parallel to the top of your knee.
>>
my best friend passed away this week. it feels like nothing matters. people die, and life continues. only thing helping is lifting.
>>
>>41744138
fuck man, what can i say

dedicate your next pr to his soul
>>
>>41744138
There are little words can do to help. All I can offer (besides a virtual brohug) ist what has helped my in the past:
Remember and honor him well and don't treat this as an end, he moved to even greater plains and when it's your time, he will greet you on the other side.
>>
>>41739903

Not that anon, but I'd be willing to take a similar gig. I'm an outdated IT old fart stuck in a dead language. I'd gladly take an "entry level" position for 30k less in a new language just because it would help me in the long run. But I'm hopelessly addicted to video games and 4chan so I can't be bothered to actually go learn a new language on my own.
>>
>>41743006
He was making fun of you blurring the anus but not the anus on the wall.
>>
File: TomWaits-TFW.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TomWaits-TFW.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>41739608
>workout
Starting out a new routine in a new town at a new gym- just a simple PPL. The gym is super small but comfy, I like it.

>feels
Sort of shitty, I decided to press the red button and ask this grill I admire out for a hike two days ago. No yes or no but a seen receipt and silence. She even replied in a Groupme that I am a part of. I honestly wouldn't have cared if she just said no but saying nothing has hit me a bit. She has kind of dropped the ball multiple times as a person in general so I don't know why I feel this way when I sort of expected it.

>Plans
Nothing too much, I reason. Might find someone else to take a hike with or go to a wedding of a relative who I don't really know.
>>
>how was your workout today?
Bretty gud. Managed to break my pleateu on my bench press and OHP. As I was doing OHP I saw a qt look at me and smile as I was doing it. Potential more.

I'm started to get mires a lot now. Night and day from a few months ago. .Some girls even touch my muscles now. At first it felt great but sometimes it gets annoying. I also got felt up by a qt azn that I had a class with, might hit her up but shes got a bf so I'm conflicted on banging her or not. The bf is a total dyel cuck. Not only did lifting help with girls it seemed to eradicate my depression. I'm not afraid to see the man looking at me in the mirror anymore. I feel I can do anything I set my mind to now.

>Got any plans for tonight? The weekend?
Got no plans for tonight, just chilling and resting from my workout today. Plan to go to a concert for one of my friends who's in a band.
>>
Just a beginner and it's kind of demoralizing how weak I am. 135/165/240 b/s/d. I'm stuffing my face to keep up but it feels like shit lifting so little.
>>
>>41742650
What are you some sort of hairless Pakistani?
>>
>Tfw slammed my chest on the bar on my last set of muscle ups, heard a big ass pop, now my inner chest hurts when I flex my upper abs
Idk, I've had pleurisy before but this doesn't feel as bad. I'll try and sleep it off.
Other than that a qt friendzoned me, hard. I made it clear I didn't wanna be just friends though, so I've done all I can. Gonna hit up a party this weekend and try to pull a local sloot to feel better.
>>
was going to skip a lift today because breathing issue but this thread convinced me to go anyway, well worth it.
>>
File: 1491773265322.jpg (23KB, 280x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491773265322.jpg
23KB, 280x350px
Night'

First time i'm answering one of these threads.
Been working out for 3 months now. Browsing here for 5 i guess.

My workouts have been hard. Haven't seen those noob gains i've read about, but i figured all this years as a lazy skelly can't be fixed in some months, so i'm cool.

Been lifting out pure rage these last days. No edgy shit, just frustrated that i feel like everyone is evolving in life and i'm stuck, i don't see myself walking forward, but i've accepted that's my fault, no one else's.
That's why this year i already been rejected by like, 10 bitches, got some doors closed on my face and some shit like that, but as cliche as it can be, i'm fighting the good fight.

Still feel like shit, but im not idle, thats something.

Listening to some broadway stuff, plan to study, or to play persona, not sure.
>>
>>41745172
>. I made it clear I didn't wanna be just friends though

Good.
Best thing you can do is not just be around her with friends shit.
Good one, keep going.
>>
>>41745221

>i feel like everyone is evolving in life and i'm stuck
>i've accepted that's my fault, no one else's
Honestly that's the best mindset you can have. It's truly empowering when you can accept responsibility because then you regain control of your life. A lot of shit happens because of OUR choices. Life is all about choices and when you realize you make bad ones, you can fix them. When I realized that, I felt a lot better about my situation and contemplated a lot of bad habits I had.

What kind of program are you using? I had a few gains when I made a program myself but I honestly didn't know what the hell I was doing. I started Stronglifts a week and a half ago and it's going pretty well. I neet to conquer my diet though. I'm not really eating enough. I'm losing fat and building muscle but my fat is going to be gone soon and I'm going to stall. Maybe look at your diet?
>>
Second week on a new workout routine with a friend. Been making mental gains in my attitude towards working out. Otherwise pretty uneventful aside from paying the shit out of Tekken 7.
>>
Drinking wine with the wife. She's on the phone I'm on the computer fucking around 4chan
>>
Things are going well, except for girls, but you know how it is (not even a virgin).

Anyone want to play league tonight? We can discord or something. Post your IGN and I'll add you
>>
>>41739795
good luck brah
>>
Guy I was supposed to meet for drinks stood me up. Then apologized.
I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that I have an ugly face: more than 50% of the guys who message me based on my skinny headless torso never respond after I send a face pic. Maybe it's also my shitty photo taking skills.

>>41744997
Having someone say No is always worse. She did you a favour.
>>
>>41745277
I'm in PPL.
I studied some examples and did my own. Used common sense.

Doing my best with the diet, my thing really is the slow progression. Taking a while to increase the wheights, and i understand how progressive overl. is important, but is what we have today, i guess.
>>
>>41739608
Just finished 2nd beer!
Fantastic! I always love leg days the most.
I hope my job interview went well.
>Drinkin' with the Mrs. tonight. 10k fun run tomorrow followed by drinking and eating in the park. I can finally relax.
>>
File: 1495511963548.png (77KB, 405x443px) Image search: [Google]
1495511963548.png
77KB, 405x443px
>>41745221
Keep on pushing man. As an ex-skelly (120->165lbs, 5' 10 ), it took me forever to gain weight but you just gotta be aggressive with it. Shakes (PB/Whey/Banana are OP) or, if you can find them for cheap, nutrition drinks are the way to go. What is your routine? It may take time but with a good consistent routine + diet , people will eventually notice and mire, happened to me when I thought it wouldn't so I reason it could happen to you as well, my dude.
>>
File: oh wow.png (187KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
oh wow.png
187KB, 500x409px
>>41743921
sick squat bro
>>
>>41745349
I'm the quoted, let me ask you, mona friend:
did you get a little fat?
I already had a little belly, but i feel like i got some little gains in arms, chest etc. and HUGE "gains' in belly fat.

Also, thanks for the comments,
>>41745277
>>41745349
Brehs.
>>
>>41739608
> How was your workout today?
My workout was pretty good, that was a biceps/triceps day with some OHP. My arms fels amazing

> Got any feels to get off your chest?
i want a gf, but have to wait 3 months because i'm in my vacations

> Got any plans for tonight? the weekend?
Anything
>>
File: 1495772641518.png (81KB, 273x385px) Image search: [Google]
1495772641518.png
81KB, 273x385px
>>41745397
Me personally, not too much- that might be a weight distribution thing though. The only noticable body thing I had was that my legs were getting a little bit more juicy than my upper body initially but I started training with SS so that is to be expected l0l (switched out to 5/3/1 after a cycle of SS). As of now though, all of my clothes are a lil tighter but that is largely due to them fitting on me better (except my pants, RIP all of the slim fit pants I had for my old waist size).
>>
File: IMG_2445.png (158KB, 537x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2445.png
158KB, 537x594px
>>41739737
Pic related is me.
Sending virtual hugs for you.

Been talking to this chick. Dunno how things will work out. Is halfway hopeful hopeful?

Started back on the straight and narrow last week. Can see it in my cheeks already. Down 180lbs, probably 60lbs to go.

Did HIIT today. It was nice.

Otherwise freindless, jobless, single, car broke down, discovered (at 28) I've been depressed since grade school and have generalzed anxiety disorder and I'm on the spectrum, was 3 inches away from false sexual assualt charge, and I had to withdraw from school over valentines day becuase I was suicidal and taken to mental asylum for a night for observation by three sherrifs.

I hate life a lot of the time. I'm kinda shocked I'm still trying. But I guess I am for the time being.

My music, my body, and this place is all I have right now.
>>
Wasn't. Office gym closed down a month ago due to the owner not paying rent and utilities to the building like the skeezy ass paki he is. Move to the new office with gym is more than a week away. So getting by with occasional cardio bike rides and dancing like crazy.

the usual tfw no gf, augmented by the fact that my 8\10 FWB won't even consider anything more than friendly fucking because nomonies, not alpha enough, etc. All the other grills I fancy are even worse.

Finish the work shift (yes I'm working night shift on Friday, fml), get some sleep, go shopping then finally go out to dance. Overall - get ready for the outdoors event next week and maybe get a bw workout in.
>>
>>41743131
>watch the TV in 2017
>>
>>41745472
How did you start dancing? Is it formal stuff or just clubbing?
>>
>haven't gotten laid in like a month or so
>Online apps are dead
>Turned 21 a couple.of days ago, wanna go to the bar
>No friends to go with

Fuck me. Guess I'll jerk off.
>>
File: 1486505081827.jpg (130KB, 758x898px) Image search: [Google]
1486505081827.jpg
130KB, 758x898px
>>41744110
I just wish I could have gone a little further. Still, this was almost 2 hours in. Now that I know, I can squat much closer to this and calculate percentages to up it and make it better.

>>41745384
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>41745483
Different anon here. MDMA is to dancing as floaties are for swimming. Just a little bit to take away the fear and self consciousness. The more you go out the less you'll need a substance, I can dance like an absolute retard in front of people totally sober now.
>>
I need to stop drinking :(
>>
Pretty good. Just ran 4 or 5 miles.

I'm finally going back home next thursday after 10 weeks of eating disorder recovery. It feels weird. I'm happy to get my independence back but at the same time, fresh starts are really daunting and there are some parts of my past that I'm not ready to let go of. I don't really have any strong friendships waiting for me at home. I'd like to make some but I'm not sure how. You learn to mostly isolate yourself when you're bulimic. I don't remember what it's like to let someone in.

Tomorrow is my 25th birthday. My mom and step-dad will be around but mostly drunk with each other. That's ok though. I'm just happy I made it to my 25th birthday.
>>
>>41745487

Happy birthday bro.

I actually wish I was more introverted when I was your age. Focus on your studies or read a book pertaining to your interests. Friends and bar time are always there. Now is the time for accumulation of skills and knowledge.

That's just my 2 cents though. You do you.
>>
File: 1491847723193.jpg (191KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
1491847723193.jpg
191KB, 850x567px
>decent workout
>sticking to my diet
>feeling good
>dad randomly gives me a puzzle
>tells me the guy that gave it to him solved it in 30 minutes, he solved it in 20
>after 45 minutes I still can't figure it out
>ruins my whole day
My dad's an alcoholic with a history of drug abuse and somehow I'm the fucking brainlet
>>
>>41745487
What state?
>>
Depressed as hell. I matched with an older woman (28) who lives in my neighborhood. We were suppose to go walking today at around 8, but she flaked out on me and hasn't responded to any of my messeges.

I don't fucking understand how the female mind works. Just several hours prior to the meet up she was responding to each text I sent her in seconds, we were exchanging selfies, and talking about what we were going to do once we got together. We also live on the same street, too.

I thought she was the one, lads
>>
>>41739608
Well OP... it's been a hell of a week. Actually, it's been one hell of a year. But I'm in better shape now physically and mentally than I ever have been.
>be me in December.
>420blazeitlol
>literally had not been sober in 4 years, getting pretty chunky thanks to munchies and a sedintary lifestyle
>whole family is obease and thinks I'm weird for being so skinny
>dad dies suddenly from massive heart attack
>the reality of consequences suddenly comes screaming into my perception
>sign up for a 5k
>run my ass off
>run some more
>stopped smoking weed
>suddenly people want to hang out with me more
>finally have the confidence to start a Grindr profile
>suddenly have a sex life
>run first 5k

Frankly I've never felt better in my life. Now I want to work some resistance training in and actually have some muscle tone for once in my life. My family is literally terrified that I'm going to work myself to death with physical activity, and it took me waaaaaay too long to understand the insanity of that fear, but at least now I can laugh at it.
>>
>>41745878
Good job gaybro
>>
>>41745483
Semi-formal. It's called "discofox" or "jive moderne" in Yurop, but known as "hustle" here in Russia.
I just randomly stumbled on it, took a chick home from the first night out and decided that this shit is gud and I should invest time.
And shit's gud. Got me laid with ~30 chicks in the 5-9 range over the last 7 years, incl. 2.5 years committed relationships.

Doesn't cure autism though (lifting doesn't either), so here I am at 27: balding chubby DYEL with wrecked knees, nomonies, barely average salary and night shifts on fucking Friday while my m8s are out drinking.
Brain gainz are the only gainz that matter, everything else's just an accessory.

IDK about this nigga >>41745622 , but the most I needed to dance like a retard in front of people was 3 pints. Then again, I never any real drugs.
>>
>be virgin staying home playing osrs and watching nba finals
>tfw this fucking chad keeps having sex next door
>thin walls can hear girl moaning
How is your night?
>>
>>41745899
Thanks, straight-bro
>>
>>41739720
sorry bruh, that sucks. I hope everything turns out for the best.
>>
File: 1493429788811.jpg (36KB, 381x572px) Image search: [Google]
1493429788811.jpg
36KB, 381x572px
>tfw 25 yo friendless virgin and lifting, vidya escapism and alcohol are the only things that mitigate my case of chronic soul death
>tfw flat broke and no money for beer
>>
>>41745849
NEVER get attached to a chick until you fuck.

don't waste time texting her until you've met in person either, since chicks flake like 25% of the time on first dates (depending on how you got her number)
>>
>>41739737
I finally started doing deadlifts and I am LOVING IT! At the same time, my back has never been so sore.

On a related note, I've noticed my back is a lot straighter which is good but I find that my head still kind of hangs on my neck. Any suggestions?
>>
Everyone around me is fighting like retards, boss just pulled overtime on me on fucking friday, and all I want to do is go home and lift.
>tfw cut is finally showing
>tfw deaf dwarf shebitch boss is fucking me for later in the week
>tfw face melted
>>
>>41739795
I'll be joining you in houston in a few months, bruh. I got a few job offers and they are all along the energy corridor, so it'd be nice to live nearby.
>>
>>41739608

>been only hooking up with girls from tinder or the club
>have specifically been trying not to date anyone for a while (bad breakup turned me off from it for a long time)
>meet this qt im actually interested to get to know
>first girl i've genuinely wanted to know and possibly date instead of just fucking in over a year
>talk to her for a while having bants all day long
>ask her out
>she says she got out of a bad relationship and doesn't want to date right now
>gives me the ol orbiter bait of "maybe in the future"

o well lads
>>
>>41740585
>her
>>
>started lifting a month ago
>nofap/porn at the same time
>start talking to girls
>actually ask a girl to hang out on the weekend
>hurt my back squatting and now I can barely move
I'm a retard
I was going to go out with a girl for the first time in 23 years
Fuck me
>>
>>41739608
Good. Getting more comfortable with arm workouts now that nobody's fucking here to hog the equipment.

Gym crush who works at the front desk said something to me - asked where I got my university republicans shirt. I answered pretty stupidly, but it makes me happy because usually I'm autistically antisocial when I'm there. I think I'm just awkward as a person.

Sitting around tonight, need to paint a big-ass fence tomorrow.
>>
>>41746207
Oh my god bro are you kidding? Milk that shit. Chicks love taking care of invalids, and if she's into you she'll give you the full treatment, if you catch my drift. Trust me, I'm gay, I understand women.
>>
>>41739608
Finishing a six-pack of Beck's by myself. Trying not to suck-start my shotgun. Gonna hit the beach with my friend on Sunday.
>>
>>41746274
Don't listen to this guy. I'd just lie to her about why you can't go. Women love lies
>>
>>41746274

Why do gaybros always hit on me at bars, then when i turn them down/show i"m straight, they end up pushing their girl friends onto me
>>
>>41746304
Probably because you take care of your body, which most gay men are attracted to. Then they realize you're not into that, and think "hmmmmmm... this bitch is liquer'd up and wants dick, so I'm 'a make this happen".
>>
>>41739720
>>41739720

Im sorry to hear this. Regardless I'm certain you guys gave those dogs the best years they could ever hope to have
>>
File: 1493929044271.png (276KB, 453x585px) Image search: [Google]
1493929044271.png
276KB, 453x585px
Workout was good!

No feels anymore, I gave up on the qt that was causing me trouble, just on to the next adventure in life I guess.

Gonna watch e3 with /v/, always an enjoyable time

the road can get lonely anons, but we'll make it
>>
I'm feeling....tired. Tired of being depressed everyday. Tired of hitting the gym and getting barely any results with my 6.25 inch wrists. Tired of not being athletic. Tired of never having a girlfriend or someone to suck my dick. Tired of being an enemy of God. I really believe there's a power working out there that is watching our every move in life. I have bipolar disorder and when a reporter I didn't like died of a heart attack I visited a message board saying that I was going to bang his whore wife on top of his shitty heart. Low and behold I met a doctor who took me off the meds and put me on Wellbutrin. Well then I started having panic attacks and gut feelings. Everywhere I was going I was having panic attack and had these weird feelings in my gut. I got placed back on my meds and the panic attacks eventually went away. But I went to the doctor and the doctor said my blood pressure was 135/80. It had been low my entire life.

Now I have a shitty heart.
>>
>>41739795
>>41745992
Make sure you live in a good part of town. I live uptown and it blows dick.
>>

I'm trying to deal with the fact that I lost my scholarship at my college. I came into college at the age of 16, and instead of being productive ended up being a druggie for 2 years. I feel a lot less autist, but my academics and body went to the shitter. I'm trying to get my head on straight now and stay sober, but I'm living with my parents and they make me hate every second of sobriety. At least lifting helps kill cravins
>>
Nothing going on tonight, but i'm going to the zoo tomorrow morning with the girlfriend, and maybe going out drinking in the evening with some coworkers as a belated birthday celebration for me.
>>
>>41744148
>>41744181
thanks guys, really appreciate it. I'll try to do him proud
>>
>>41739720
Our dog didn't eat for 3 days either.. then it just started eating again. I think she will die young cause she always eats sand, grass, wood, plastic, rope... whatever she can find and it's impossible to keep everything away from her all the time.
>>
>>41746382
135/80 is perfectly normal..
>>
Went 200 kcal over my cutting allowance cause my mates invited me out for a meal and I was craving social interaction
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.