[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How THINN is too THINN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1497015783298.jpg (100KB, 634x897px) Image search: [Google]
1497015783298.jpg
100KB, 634x897px
How THINN is too THINN?
>>
>>41739593
>How THINN is too THINN?

being thin without thicc thighs, busty boobs and phat ass
>>
File: Capture.png (278KB, 205x624px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
278KB, 205x624px
If I can see your butthole without you bending over or spraeding your ass you are too THINN
>>
>>41739593
...and she used to be so angelic in the 80s.
>>
>>41740030
but I kind of like that, to see the asshole without spearing the buttchicks
>>
>>41740030
I thought that was the most random thing in the anime Shigurui, they said this girl had wasted away to the point where you could see her anus standing up.

I had never even considered that concept before in my life
>>
>>41739593
wow, at one point she was probably the most beautiful famous known person in the world

face is still absolutely stunning at like 50....but that..guh
>>
>>41739593
When you're unable to menstruate.
>>
>>41741643
this
>>
>>41740041
Who is that?
>>
>>41739593
Under 100 lbs.
>>
>>41739593
Under 115-120 depending on height
>>
>>41739593
When your fucking knee is not the thinnest part of your thigh, you're too fucking thin
>>
Anorexics are attention whores and should continue starving themselves to clean up the gene pool

Also, they seem to be disproportionately jewish. Or maybe starvation is just associated with judaism, I wouldnt know.
>>
>>41743185
Starvation maybe not, but mental ilness definitly
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.