[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much cardio should you do as a standard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170609-093903.jpg (325KB, 978x1576px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170609-093903.jpg
325KB, 978x1576px
How much cardio should you do as a standard.
>>
Nobody can see cardio, it isn't real. Just do as much as you need to for your job.
>>
i bike at least 10km every morning to fight off the depression
>>
I go to the gym 5 times a week and do 15 minutes on the bike to finish sessions. I think it burns like 150cals. Is it enough.
>>
>>41739124
None. Not unless you're being chased.
>>
I do swim 2 hours a day 5 days a week for weight loss. Lost 50 pounds. Depends on if you're doing cardio for heart health or weight loss
>>
>>41739124
I do 50m sprints 10x with a 1m rest between. Great overall body workout.
>>
>>41739792
Oh man up and do HiiT for 20mins - 8 sprints
>>
>>41739124
I do 30min of HIIT right after weight lifting 6x a week.
>>
>>41739124
I'd say around 35/400 mg
>>
File: SuhNbH8.png (716KB, 1288x3200px) Image search: [Google]
SuhNbH8.png
716KB, 1288x3200px
>>41739124
depends what your current shape is,
>>
File: Stairs Bro.jpg (129KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
Stairs Bro.jpg
129KB, 540x742px
>>41742304
>Start dieting in January.
>Dieting was assisted by walking 18km a day, 12 by morning, 6 by afternoon.
>Stopped using elevators and stuck to stairs.
>Couldn't climb the full path all the way up to my floor without stopping all the time.
>My morning walk ended in a church that stood at the top of a 120+ meters hill.
>Couldn't make the climb without stopping all the time.
>Start working out by March
>Go from 80 to 60kg in 3~5 months
>At first I struggled to do 20 bodyweight squats.
>Struggled to lift myself at all on push ups.
>Kept going and started seeing results.
>Was eventually able to handle all of the workout stuff.
>Was able to climb the stairs in one go.
>Was able to climb to the church in one go, even through the rougher, steeper rocky path.
>One day, during my afternoon walk, decide that I'll try running just for a little bit.
>Start running and feel gigglish, as I hadn't run on years.
>The sensation of speed alone does it for me, shit feels cash, kek.
>Couldn't stand going all the way through, though, so I'd go on/off like anon's image suggests.
>One day, I decide that 'fuck it, I won't stop'.
>Run half of the path, 3km. Can't stop smilling and feeling good with myself.
>Decide that 'from now on, I'll run no less than this.
>The following day, go for a jog again, reach that point and then decide to jog my way back as well.
>Push myself into jogging all the way back home.
Feels good, bros.

We are all gonna make it.
>>
I've only ever ran to meet navy standards so I don't actually know what a "routine" is for running either.
My mile and a half is about 9:30 give or take and my 3 mile is about 19:00.
If I was trying to cut should I run slower for longer periods of time?
>>
>>41739124
I probably do around 3-4 hours of running and 4-6 hours of cycling a week on average
>>
>>41743593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doh_YFAsH_U
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.