[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Basic methods to getting fit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Fat_b19810_5576352.jpg (27KB, 517x326px) Image search: [Google]
Fat_b19810_5576352.jpg
27KB, 517x326px
So I am a 90kg fat piece of shit who wants to consult you lords of fitness for advice. I am trying to lose weight and get fit so I can fit into my tennis team. Could you please teach me some basic methods to get me into shape for the advanced ones?
>>
read sticky
>>
MFW too weak to do those, please advice me on some even more basic methods
>>
>>41738816
eat less
move more

thats the basics just do this and u will lose weight
if u actually want to get fit do cardio
if u want to get stronger do the routine in sticky
>>
>>41738853
If you're having trouble lifting the bar alone start with dumbbells for everything.

5x5 4 excersises per muscle group 2 muscle groups per day, Chest/Tri, Back/Shoulder, Legs/Biceps

Try to do two rounds a week with a rest day thrown in. If you have to take more rest don't sweat it, but drive to the gym every day even if you don't work out.

Pick any excersises you want but try to do more common ones, and do heavy weights first ie Bench Press before dumbbell flys

Do this for a few weeks and experiment with different excersises to find what you like. Doing a routine you have fun with is the most important thing for a beginner, because you have to establish the routine of working out every day
>>
>>41738816
I read the sticky and started when I couldn't even lift the bar. Now I advanced all the way to DYEL mode. No excuses.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.