[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I learn to do a backflip without risking breaking my neck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: JN5yTel.jpg (388KB, 3048x2032px) Image search: [Google]
JN5yTel.jpg
388KB, 3048x2032px
How can I learn to do a backflip without risking breaking my neck?
>>
>>41738571
do it on a mat?
>>
do it on a cat?
>>
Why the fuck would you want to?
>>
>>41738571
trampoline
>>
Do it over water... Like those jumping boards in public pools
>>
Grow some balls and practice backflips on concrete. You won't get hurt, I promise.
>>
>>41738571
That risk is always there it's literally 70 % of the fun of flipping
>>
>>41738571
i literally fooled my mind into thinking the wooden floors i have was a trampoline. Thats how i learned at least
>>
Do them from an elevated position, like the first floor or from the top of the stairs.
>>
>>41738601
someone post "that" webm
>>
>>41738571
Do bridges for spine muscle control
>>
>>41738571
Don't bother fighting gravity with that bullshit. You are going to hurt yourself.
>>
I, too, want to be Jujimufu.
>>
>>41738587
Sloots love guys that can do backflips. It's how I seduced my current GF.
>>
>>41738571
Stop being a pussy and just flip
>>
youtube
>>
>>41738571
what's the point? FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH m8
you think you're going to Matrix a hail of bullets?
>>
>>41738587

i would be able to have a g f that way. All the girls at school love flips.
>>
>>41739831

do it
>>
>>41739317
Lmao wat
>>
>>41738571
Step 1: That pic is not how a backflip works. No way he landed that. The most important thing about all kinds of flips is the "tuck" - bringing your legs to your torso, "tucking" in. I think we all remember hanging on to those turning things on playgrounds. If you reach out and make yourself larger it spins slower. Pull yourself tightly around the spinny thing and it goes way faster. That's how flips work as well. The tighter you can compress yourself around your center of gravity the faster you will spin in the air.

>>41738655
CORRECT ANSWER! Not having to worry about the landing makes it easy.
>>
>>41738571
S W I M I N G P O O L
>>
>>41738571
Just do it pussy
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.