[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i bulk or cut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1866.jpg (388KB, 1340x2137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1866.jpg
388KB, 1340x2137px
/fit/ im skinny fat as you can see, but now that I'm starting to lift, I dunno whether I should bulk or cut. I want abs but I also don't wanna turn into a skelly
>>
cut. skelly is better than whatever that is right now.
>>
File: IMG_1867.jpg (264KB, 997x1874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1867.jpg
264KB, 997x1874px
Forgot to mention.

18 years old
5'8" manlet
148 ibs
>>
>>41736614
Don't listen to this faggot. Bulk. You can cut when your tits are bigger but hard to the touch.
>>
cut till ur gyno goes away then clean bulk
>>
lift at maintenance and when you cant progressive anymore start to bulk
>>
>>41736675
Im in a conundrum.

Im a flabby piece of shit, yet i do not wanna continue to yet lose more muscle. How will i look if i go maintenance
>>
>>41736622
This imo.
I would do SL without bulk until you can no longer progress, from that point on, I would start bulking and doing accessories till you are able to 1/2/3/4. Then just try your best to not decrease your strength while cutting. Im the same height and this worked pretty good for me. I didn't get that big, but at least I was able to finally have a six pack after the cut.

If it matters, I'm currently bulking and my stats are :

174cm
77-79kg bodyweight
5x110kg Bench press
5x72.5kg ohp
5x140kg squats (I Suck and do my best to go below parallel therefore I'm not progressing much)
3x190 kg df

Right now doing a slow version of madcow because of the meme.
>>
>>41736687
if u are a newbie u will see some muscle gain and strength gain then just bulk when u cant get anymore

when i was skinnyfat i decided to bulk straight away and got to fat then i had to lose so much weight which caused me to lose a lot of muscle as well
>>
>>41736696
So i should do SL 5x5 while cutting/maintenance and then start bulking when my lifting progress stalls?
>>
File: 1496969161893.webm (2MB, 1283x540px) Image search: [Google]
1496969161893.webm
2MB, 1283x540px
>>41736622

Don't listen to this faggot. Cut. You can bulk when your tits are visible and hard to the touch.
>>
>>41736728
Yes, pretty much that. It works for most people, just try to keep cutting/maintenance as long as you can, do your best to increase the weight and don't relay on the excuse of "I should start bulking now", you will actually see when you need to start bulking.

Also SL is my preference, just do one of the mainstream strength programs, they are all pretty good.
>>
>>41736752
I was already planning to do SL anyways
>>
>>41736748
Dude it just like sucks them up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.