[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLENDERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 81as4hEGEgL._SL1500_.jpg (163KB, 1500x1390px) Image search: [Google]
81as4hEGEgL._SL1500_.jpg
163KB, 1500x1390px
I'm trying to gain weight and I've been using a magic bullet blender to make smoothies but the problem is it's really small and can only fit a limited amount of ingredients and i don't wanna just make 2.

What's a good blender that i should get that can hold a decent amount of stuff but also isn't a bitch to clean. Also any good recipes??
>>
>>41735657
Vintage Osterizer blenders are literally the best fucking blenders you can get without spending $300. Nearly every house in America still has one that is 30-40 years old and it still fucking works fine. They blend shit really well, and are easy as fuck to clean. Just rinse it immediately after use, put in a cup of water with a splash of dish liquid, blend, and rinse.
>>
>>41735657
I have the Magic Bullet. It's a good blender, but the one I have cuts off if I keep it running from more than 10 seconds. I'm not sure if it's supposed to do that or not, if not, then the one I have is probably wore out.
>>
I was making a pretty thick oats gainz shake in a cheap blender I just bought and It ended up making the motor smoke.

>tfw too poor to afford a good blender
>>
>>41735760
lmao is this bait?
>>
File: freak-beast.jpg (26KB, 1000x502px) Image search: [Google]
freak-beast.jpg
26KB, 1000x502px
>>41735657

OK nigger here's what youre gonna do

Youre gonna get a stick blender and a fat mouth cup/pitcher.

Pitchers are good so you can store in the fridge for later (if ur a pussy who cant drink it all in one go, youre not a pussy are you?).

So fill that pitcher up with all your smoothie bullshit, let the stick rip on high until that shit's all mixed in.

Drink that shit straight from the pitcher, what are you a faggot? Don't use a cup, just suck it down!

Rinse that damn blender and pitcher and youre good to fucking go

Stores easy, super useful, dont ever exist without one: stick blender and pitchers nigga
>>
>>41735657
you can buy really big magic bullet cups
>>
>>41735657
nutribullet with the bigger cups. you also get significantly better texture with a nutribullet
>>
>>41736508
stick blenders aren't for this use, this will be messy, hard to do, loud for like 5 minutes at a time, not designed for frozen stuff, etc

just get the nutribullet.
>>
I have the Ninja Blender. It's pretty bad ass.
>>
Not to be a part of the BIFL meme, but buying a quality product wont disappoint you like >>41736134 .

I bought a used, well-maintained Vitamix Turbo Blend 4500 off ebay for about $150. Grinds up my 1300cal morning shake fast and dosent sound like its about to burn out in the process. Easy to clean, just put some hot soapy water in it and run it for 15s.
>>
i have the magic bullet. shit is loud as fuck, louder than my old ass blender. it work tho.
>>
I have a magic bullet. It's not very good.
>>
A blender.
>>
File: 2239509_fpx.jpg (22KB, 400x489px) Image search: [Google]
2239509_fpx.jpg
22KB, 400x489px
>>41735657
just get a cheap, new picrelated for like $25
It will do everything a $200 blender does, but in 1 minute instead of 15 seconds
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.